Chapter 2:Fists

America

It took me about five minutes, twenty other countries and a whole lot of walking to find my first period class, when the number of the classroom finally matched the number on my schedule sheet I let out a sigh of relief.

Okay, everything is alright, just walk in... I took a deep breath and opened the door. A bright white room blinded me as I started into the room.

Once my eyes had adjusted to the brightness of the room, I could see everything was normal, I mean except for the exceptionally bright white lights hanging above.

Many students sat at their desks, most watched me as I walked in, but some were still focused on their phones.

UN looked over at me as he wrote something on the chalkboard, he ushered me into the room once he had realized who I was. I took a small step closer towards his desk and froze.

"Good morning, class! As you can see, we have a new student today." He turned towards me, lowering his voice.

"Would you mind introducing yourself?" I nodded, swallowing nervously as the class stared at me, looking for a response.

"Um, Hello I am America, I hope to meet you all." I heard a couple kids laugh as I spoke, my face began to burn as nervousness crawled over me.

"Nice to meet you, America." UN said to me before turning to the class.

"Hmm, Is anybody willing to help America find his classes today?" I watched as no one stepped forward to help me.

"Okay, Russia, will you help America and show him around the school today?" A white, blue and red flagged country scoffed, staring at UN who's white wing twitched.

"Let me rephrase that, Russia, you will help America find his classes, you are number one so you hold that responsibility." UN's voice turned dark quickly, he didn't sound like a cool guy to mess with.

The one called Russia begrudgingly rose to his feet, he pushed past some bags that were left on the ground as he made his way towards me. At first he seemed averaged size, but as he got closer I could tell this was not the case.

Russia was a giant, maybe around 6'7? I shivered under his hateful blue eyes as they stared at me in annoyance.

"Russia, Introduce yourself, I should not have to tell you this." UN became more and more annoyed as he spoke, his white wings had been released and were now puffed out.

Russia looked away from me, staring directly at UN as he started to speak.

"I am Russia, I am number one at this wretched school, Fuck around and get in my way and I will snap your neck like a plastic spoon." I looked up at him, staring the Russian in the face, I wasn't afraid of him even though I shivered at the thought.

"Russia." UN snapped, he gritted his teeth as he spoke.

"Make him feel Comfortable, It is his first day at this school, plus we don't need any casualties Occuring on my watch today." I leaned back, confident that I'd be able to hold my own against Russia.

"It's fine, UN, I'll be alright, Lets just go." I may be shorter and skinny, but that doesnt mean I can't do anything. I looked at Russia then at UN before UN spoke.

"If he causes you ANY sort of trouble, tell me." I nodded, rolling my eyes a bit.

"Yeah, yeah, sure." I'm not a lowly country who needs protecting like some of the other countries in here. And with that said, we walked out heading towards the main entrance.