Chapter 45: Find Me

Greenland

Something was off. I could feel it. Iceland was breathing although he still hadnt moved, but that wasnt the problem.

No, it wasnt the fact that a nurse hadn't come to check up on Iceland, it was different. Something outside of the hospital was causing my uncomfort, but I couldnt figure out what it was.

"Ice, I swear I'll be back, but I have to go figure out what is going on, what's wrong." I bowed my head in respects to Iceland before turning towards the door and heading towards it, but before I could even start, I hit my face against the wall.

Ouch, I took a step back and shook my head. Should probably use my hands. I winced as my nose throbbed from being smashed against the wall.

Randomly, a person walked into the room, they stopped at around Iceland's hospital bed before messing with the sheets.

I listened to be able to tell where this person was. What in the world? Did they just not notice me? I listened for a moment more before taking few steps towards the person.

"What are you doing?" I stared directly at the person and they stopped instantly, all movements ceased.

I could feel the deep stare placed on me as the silence held for longer than wanted. I could hear their clothes rubbing as their hand move up then stop. A couple more movements I suspected then they spoke.

"You are blind?" I frowned at his obvious conclusion. That's what he was doing, probably waving his hands infront of my face to see if I could track his finger.

"And?" My voice stayed monotone, but something urged me to push past them and see what was going on outside.

"You're vulnerable, someone could easily snatch you up and you'd never know who." This anonymous message sent shivers down my spine. What does that mean? His voice was even more anonymous with a dull tune and a slight hint of hatred to it. Something was wrong with this interaction too.

A rustle of something sounded and caused even more confusion towards me.

"Who are you?" The person reached out and laid their... limb on my back, pulling me closer, this body part was feathery which gave me the conclusion of what it was.

"You have wings." The country -I assumed- seemed odd, something about him seemed evil, but the way he spoke with no trace of emotion in his voice confused me.

"I have two sets of wings." He pressed another set against my arms confirming his double set theory.

"Who are you, and what do you want from Iceland?" This country pulled his wings away from me but took a step closer.

"I am UN." He placed his actual hands on my shoulders, aggressively rubbing my skin. I coughed awkwardly before pushing him off of me.

"I only came because I heard a student had gotten severely hurt. I just wanted to check on him. Now I'll leave." Another wave of suspision washed over me. Something is seriously wrong with this guy. I silently stared at him as the sound of his footsteps became more distant.

Weird. I looked back at Iceland's bed, hoping I was looking in the right direction.

"Seriously, I'll be back, I swear, if you get hurt while I am gone, I will kill you myself" I pushed my arms out, feeling the way as I walked towards the door. A person walked towards me, stopping as soon as they made it to me.

"Sir, do you need help?" I nodded, sighing in relief as they grabbed ahold of my arm and helped me towards what I hoped was the exit.

"I also would like someone in my brothers room for security if you dont mind. His name is Iceland." The doctor hummed an 'Okay' as he helped me into an elevator and pressed a button.