Chapter 46: Do You?

America

"Russia, what are we doing? They said that they had already found South." I cocked my head to the side groaning as Russia pulled out the bottle of alcohol that he had just bought from the store. I shifted my weight onto my left leg as I places my right foot against the brick wall behind me. The Russian didnt look towards me, instead he took a swig from the bottle he had

"Russia!" Finally he turned towards me and raised his eyebrows before taking another sip.

"What's so good about that drink that you wont talk to me?" The slavic man's face hardened as he put the bottle down to his side, he barely held it keeping the tip of his fingers on the end of the bottle's nozzle.

I pushed myself up off of the wall, staring at the bottle as I got closer to him. I bit my cheek restraining a laugh as a plan formulated in my mind.

"What are you doing?" Russia crossed his arms and put a leg up on the brick wall behind him. I lifted my gaze to meet Russia's harsh and suspecting eye contact.

"Oh, nothing..." I pause, taking a step closer which got me withing arms reach of the drink. "Just.." I snatched the drink from his grasp and bolted, beginning the chase that I wanted.

"AMERIKA" Russia's voice sounded so loud behind me, even though I was so far ahead of him. I took a sharp turn around the corner of a building, my feet slid a bit as I changed direction.

I choked back sickening laughs as I gasped for breath in which was being lost rapidly as Russia's footsteps became louder.

I took another turn to try and loose him, this one wasn't as sharp, but it led into a slim alley way which acted as an obstacle to me. I continued to bolt down hoping that this alleyway would open up into another part of the older town, but it didn't.

The ending wall approached faster and faster as I realized this was actually a dead end. Russia had slowed into a fast walk as he watched me come into contact with the wall.

"Give me back my drink, America." I turned around, breathing heavily as I let my laughter out. Russia stared at me as I laughed maniacally, he froze. I reached for the wall to gain balances as I wheezed.

"Okay! Okay!" I took in a breath and gathered myself Russia creeped closer to me, his eyes on the drink in my hand.

"What's so big about this drink anyways?.." I brought the bottle up to my nose and smelled it. The smell of strong alcohol stung my nose, I whipped my arm away from my nose and sneezed.

"God damn! What is in that?! Fuckin' acid?" Russia laughed and stood up, looking a bit less threatening than before.

"It's vodka, try it." I looked back at the bottle and snorted, wincing as the smell resurfaced. I turned back towards Russia and shook my head.

"Yeah, I didnt think so." He muttered something else that started with a 'p', but I couldnt pick up the rest.

"What did you say" He stared at me forcing us into making eye contact. A small smile spead across his lips, a mischievous one at that.
"Oh nothing, I just said you wouldnt drink it." He lifted an eyebrow "Pussy." I shot him a glare before bringing the bottle to my lip.

"Bet." I threw my head back, the drink splashed with it.

Up until this point I had never drank vodka, but I expected it to taste just like anyother drink I've had.

It was not like anyother drink I've had.

A burning sensation started as soon as the vodka hit the back of my throat. My eyes began to water as my throat began to itch. I forced the drink down my throat determinded not to show any weakness to Russia even though this was basically torture. I sucked in some more as a enormous headache formed, my senses were overwhelmed by the disgusting drink.