Chapter 26: A Cold Revenge

Iceland

[A couple days later]

It had been a long 3 days since China had said that stuff. Everything was mainly back to normal, America had fixed the school with ASEAN, and Life had gone back to the way it was before all of the drama had happened.

"Hey Merica, How's being roommates with Russia going?" I asked the American while we walked through the bustling halls of high school.

"Eh, You know it's been fine." He had been touchy on that subject since China had taken me over.

"Ah, okay, I guess. Well anyways, I heard that there is a student meeting during 3rd period, something important I guess." America looked at me, confused then realization hit his face

"OOOOHHHHH YEEAAAHHHHH!" He yelled aloud, his mischievous self had reemerged. I looked around to see the students staring at us like we were crazy.

"Keep it down, Meri!" I laughed and he nodded.

"Ay, sorry, I gotta take this turn, I'll see ya during the Announcement?" America nodded and with that I turned the corner. Next period is Athletics, Kazakhstan and Argentina are there. Hope we are playing kickball again! As soon as I got to my locker, I put in my code. 21... 2... 30... (Click) Got it again! I celebrated in my head even though I knew how to open my locker and had done it many times before.

"Hey buddy bud!" Kaz said behind me.

"Ugh can you stop with the stupid nickname!" I turned around to see Kazakhstan shirtless

"GAH! I DID NOT WANT TO SEE THAT!" I yelped, slapping my hand over my eyes as Kazakhstan burst out laughing. I know this is a locker room, there are a lot of boys changing but it's not like I look Kaz!

"I get you everytime!" I heard the rustle of his shirt on his skin, so I opened my eyes. Kaz was taller than me, yet shorter than Russia.

"Hey, you think everything is over?" I asked him, turning back to my locker and pulling out my school clothes.

"Yeah, well, I hope so." He slammed his locker shut, sitting down on the bench behind us.

"Yeah I hope so too..." I quickly slid my clothes on, while Kazakhstan put on his shoes. Once I was done, I grabbed my Water bottle and walked out, Kaz on my heels.

"Hey, guess what?!" He said, excitedly.

"What? You know whenever you say 'guess what' it is never good right?" I groaned, bored out of my mind.

"Well this time it is! Okay, so, you know how Argentina is in our class?" I nodded, blinking slowly at him as I did so.

"Germany just switched over!" My stomach dropped.

"Ger...man...y?" I could feel the anger spread across my body like ice. My back crystallized with ice, and I could feel horns growing on my head. Claws covered my fingertips like paint on a canvas.

"Ye...ah..." Kaz said, trying to keep up as my pace fastened.

"Iceland! Don't be mad at Germ, he is on our side now!" He tried to soothe me to no avail.

"I'm going to kill that bastard." I whispered under my breath, slamming the door open to the gym.

"What did you say, Ice?!" Kaz's face was covered in worry. I'm going to kill him... Germany's tri colored flag came into view almost instantly, he and everyone else were looking at me and Kazakhstan as we walked in. The German's face immediately twisted into a nervous, frightened expression which made me smile inside