Chapter 18: War

Kazakhstan

I flapped my broken wings as hard as I could trying to get to the school. I can't land with my feathers like this... Exhaustion burned my wings as I gilded down towards the ground, I crash landed into the concrete, forcing more cuts onto my already bruised body, luckily I saved my wings from more damage.

It was morning so few people were out roaming when I hit the ground.

"KAZ!" Belarus screamed running toward me, she helped me up.

"Get... me... to the... speaker..." She nodded and quickly put my arm around her neck, she helped me to the office speaker .

"Hello, school... This is Kazakhstan speaking... There are students in trouble, in fact All of you are in trouble... If some of you dont step up to fight for what's ours... We will all fall... If you are amongst the brave, meet me at the front of the school." I placed down the intercom and looked behind me. Belarus watched me, silent for just a moment before she said,

"I will join. If my brother is in trouble I will go with you, and I won't leave him to die." I thanked Belarus then walked out of the school to see a small but large enough group of people crowded by the front of the school. About eight of them.

"Thank you all.. Now follow me." I readied my wings and flew up. Although I lost my balance several times, I was able to stay up.

I looked down to see Poland, I looked at him for a moment and saw his wings, they were extremely hard to see due to them being nearly invisible, but they had a golden tint to them showing every curve and mark of them.

He flew up to me and hovered.

"Poland... look at you! You have wings!" He smiled and nodded,

"I do! It's actually a part of my power!!" He spoke before he flew back down. I flew down to the ground and looked at each person, figuring out what countries I had with me.

Poland, Belarus, Iceland, Ireland, Mexico and Switzerland, Finland and Sweden. I nodded a smile at each of them.

"Thank you..." I grounded myself and pulled off my goggles. Are we ready? I sighed before leading the group of people towards the forest.

We are coming, Russia... We will be there soon

Iceland

I walked at the back of the group, ice froze the ground where I stepped. Ireland walked next to me, we hadn't said a word throughout the entire trip. The group came to a stop in front of a darkened tree.

"Hey, man, I know you hate me now, but I just want to say I'm sorry..." Ireland put his hands on his hips, and looked at me. I watched as the ice grew around my feet, spreading further out.

"Ireland. Why would you do that though?" He looked at me then immediately looked away.

"I just wanted to be a part of China's group..." That pissed me off.

"So you are saying that... you... YOU TRIED TO FUCK ME OVER JUST TO BE A PART OF CHINA'S GROUP?!" I pointed my confronting finger at him, the ice around my feet started spreading faster as anger flooded my voice. My fingertips froze over as I pointed at him.

"I-Im sorry!" He cried out

"AND YOU THINK A FUCKING 'SORRY' IS GONNA FIX IT?" I felt the burn of ice freezing up my arms.

I looked down at my hands to see them covered in a thick coating of crystal clear Ice, I quickly realized the ice had spread not only on my body, but on the ground as well. I calmed myself down, smoothing out my voice as I turned back towards Ireland.