Chapter 20: Hangover

Russia 

I ran to my dorm hoping that America had hid there, and Egypt confirmed my theory when he heard America's raspy whines from behind the door. Japan had made me a key to my dorm after we found out that America took both keys.

I quickly slammed the door open to see America looking at me, an empty bottle of whisky next to him and the cork next to it.

"Wwwhooooo?" America slurred, obviously drunk.

"America! Are you okay?" I asked as I walked towards him.

"oookkkaaaayyyyyy! Prrreeettttyyyy bboooyyysss" He waddled over to me like a penguin then grabbed onto me

"Iiii looooveeee youuuuu!" I quickly pushed him off of me. Suddenly off balance, he fell, hitting his head without any resistance or cover, and knocking him out.

"America! I didn't mean too!" I quickly stepped over to him and picked him up. I hurried him over to the couch and laid him there.

A knock at the door made me look away from him. I walked over to the door and slightly opened it to see Kazakhstan, Japan and Egypt all outside, waiting respectfully.

I slung open the door and they walked in.

"Is America here?" Kazakhstan asked. I nodded and pointed to the couch. Kazakhstan and the other two walked over to America, but Japan stayed next to me.

"I see the key worked..." Then he looked at me

"You know, you shouldn't have said that about America at least not while he was there listening. I've known him since he was born, we had a big war with each other, I myself had said something about him, and the same thing happened. Although I moved away and he doesn't remember, I do. He is sensitive... but he takes things to a whole nother level." Japan did not make eye contact with me, he just said what he needed to say and walked off towards America.

He's right...

Japan(short)

I hovered over America, watching as Egypt listened to America's breathing and heartbeat. My mind traveled elsewhere as the thoughts from the past unraveled in my head.

They wouldn't just let him free, They are planning something. I looked down at the American. You are just the beginning, my friend.

Mexico

A dark shadow suddenly moved in my peritoneal vision.

"I sseeee yoooouuuu" It spoke as the rustles of the branches got closer to me, I quickly ran through the trees, thorny branches grasping at me as I pushed through them.

My breath became a pant as I started to lose energy from running.

"You will never get me!" I screamed at the shadow who was quickly gaining on me, I made a sharp turn to the left and I heard it hit a tree

"Ouch!" It winced as I held in my laughs of mocking. The darkness of the forests helped me lose it in the dense undergrowth.

"Okay, Mexico, you win, I give up." It spoke, admitting its defeat.

"HAH! I WIN!" And with that I burst out of the bushes and tackled the person to the ground

"I BEAT YOU SWITZERLAND! I BEAT YOU! HAHAHAHA!" I screamed, to which Switzerland groaned.

"Yes you beat me, JUST THIS ONCE! Now would you mind GETTING OFF OF ME?!" he yelled in a kind-ish way. I quickly got off of him and dragged him out of the forest by his feet.

"You BIT-" I shushed him before he could finish his sentence.

"You'll be alright! Shhhhhhhh!" Switzerland went quiet as the light showered our faces, he covered his eyes trying to hide them from the bright morning light.,