Chapter 15: Powers?

Sweden

Finland walked out of our room pissed off.

"What's wrong, babe?" I turned around to look at him.

"Nothing, just kids and stuff. Could you just stay with me for a while? Many kids have gone missing and I don't need you to disappear too." Finny said Intimidatingly, but his voice soothed into a kindhearted one.

He was always loving, but he had a weird way of showing it

"Okay!" I said hoping to up his mood some. After seeing that it didn't work, I got up and walked over to him.

"Calm down, lover boy." I said sneeringly. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Big talk for a little guy." He joked, bending down to my height.

"And you're all talk no bite!" Finny looked hurt.

"We will see about that." With that, he turned cold again. He stood up only, if a foot taller than me. He turned around and walked back into the room, and I followed.

I peaked around the door to see that Finland had laid down in bed. Slowly I slithered over to him, and stared down at him while his eyes were closed.

"Yes, you can join me." He spoke in a soothing but sharp voice without opening his eyes. I squealed happily and jumped onto him, landing on his side.

"Ouch!" He winced "Oops! Sorry!" I said while finding a comfortable spot. I quietly curled up into Finland's side and he moved his arm around me.

"I love you, finny" I said while closing my eyes

"I know, And you should know I love you too." he said rubbing my back. Slowly I drifted off to sleep.

~The next morning~

Someone hit me in the arm, I squeezed my eyes shut not wanting to get up.

"Come on, Wake up, Sweden." Finland said pulling back the blanket

"NOOOOOOOO!" I groaned, grabbing the blanket and pulling it up before turning away from him.

"Swedennnnnnn" He put his hand on my shoulder and shaked me

"Don't make me do this" I pushed off his hand and reached down. Before I knew it, Finland dug his hands under me and lifted me up. I quickly opened my eyes and squirmed

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled at him

"You didn't want to wake up, so I woke you up. Simple." I reached down and put my hands over his eyes.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I laughed as he stopped walking.

"Fine, sleepy pants." He dropped me not very softly.

"Nooo- Ouuuucchhhh" I landed on my side. Rolling onto my back, I just laid there. Looking at the Finnish man.

"I mean you wanted to be let down?" He said, squatting down still looking down at me.

"You know- what I meant- Asshole." He laughed and reached out a hand towards me.

"Here." He lent out his hand and I swiftly grabbed it, he pulled me up rather easily as if I was as light as feathers. I looked at him trying to look mad.

"You are so mean!" I said jokingly, punching him in the arm.

"Oh so now I'm the mean one?" He quickly bent down and grabbed me by the waist, lifting me up.

"DONT DROP ME THIS TIME!" I yelled from above him

"Awww, look how short you are" I quickly changed tone into a

"Hah, you're taller than me, for now..." He silently walked me to our bathroom and carefully put me down.

"Thank you for not dropping me this time!" I spoke and he hummed an acceptance.

"You're pretty short now." He said rudely although he was joking.

"Okay and? What are you gonna do about it?!" I taunted him. He just stood there contemplating something.

"That's what I thought!" I turned around and grabbed a toothbrush then started brushing my teeth.

"Yof are fo preffy!" I said while brushing. He smiled a bit but then returned back to his normal uncaring self. Once I was done, I spat in the sink and swished around some water in my mouth, then I spat that out.

"Ready!" I smiled at my love, Finland looked back at me, but he wasn't really looking at me. His face was emotionless and empty.

"Finny?" He stayed quiet, staring dully at me. I waved my hand in front of his face, but he didn't move.

"You're scaring me..." I backed up away from him, this time he watched every step, his eyes following mine. Please Finny come back to me...

"FINLAND!" I screamed trying to snap him back into reality. He still stood. Staring. Finny.. Please.. I started to cry. I slide down the bathroom wall, pulling my knees to my chest. I wrapped my arms around my legs and looked at Finland.

"Please... Finny... Come back..." I murmured, placing my chin on my arms as I watched Finland stare at me. What is going on... I put my head in my arms.

"Sweden?" I heard him softly speak.

"F-Finny?" He rushed over to me.

"Are you okay!?" He said concerned. I put my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly, tears continued to run down my face. You're back!

"What happened? What's wrong?" He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me back.

"You- You just stopped talking.. You were really scary... I..." I cried into his shirt. He stayed quiet, keeping his hands tightly around me.

"That's.. Different..." I looked at him, and sniffled.

"What..?" He looked at me with a concerned face.

"I saw what you were thinking..." I watched him, I widened my eyes in shock.

"What?" I said, shivering at the thought. Saw my mind..?

"I saw what you saw, and thought what you thought... Everything... It was as if I was in your head... As if I... As if I was you." He looked me in the eyes for a brief moment before looking slowly to the floor.

"I'm sorry, Sweden, I don't know why." I looked down as well,

"So... does that mean that's your power?" He lifted my head, our eyes meeting in the middle.

"I don't know, but I just want you to know that I love you." He kissed my lips before standing up. "Now come on, I want to take you somewhere special." He stuck out his hand and pulled me up for the second time this day. I quietly got up and wiped my nose with my sleeve.

"Let's go, Finny."

_________________________

Spell Checks: 1

1072 words

3/23/23 Rewrite:

hah! I made this chapter longer than 1000 words!

I am proud

-Ace