Chapter 27: Britain?

Russia  

I watched as America put the pained Iceland to sleep then he turned and looked at Sweden who was looking at Iceland in fear.

"You can heal him now." Sweden carefully took a step towards Iceland, while holding Finland's hand. My gaze turned to the groans coming from the little ice dome. I looked at it for a moment before making my way towards the door.

Whoever is in there really did something to Iceland. Not my problem. I opened the frozen door taking a step out of the cold gym room before hearing America call out.

"Hey Russia, come back!" I stopped at the sound of the pathetic country's voice.

"Yes." I turned around to see America running over to me,

"You should stay here! Anyways, Someone in that dome needs help." Of course they need help. I returned his talk with silence while walking over to the dome and putting my hand on it.

"Just open it." America looked at me annoyed.

"No shit." This country pisses me off.

"Okay." I coldly said to the annoying country as I slammed my fist into the Ice, shattering a hole in it. I began walking towards the door again before I heard the announcements go off.

"I need every student to report to the café at this time." Someone new was on the Announcements, someone I had heard before.

I quickly walked out, the yells of America's protest faded as I walked away. Soon I was at the Café with many other students. Most were already there, and the others were filling in. Belarus came running over to me.

"What do you think this announcement is about, Brother?" I grunted as an acknowledgement to her question.

"Why are you always so cold? You didn't used to be this way..." She walked off towards Ukraine, mumbling the whole way. I turned around at the sound of America grunting. America along with Kaz, Mexico, ASEAN, NASA, unconscious Iceland and pained Germany.

"Not like we needed you." America growled at me.

"Looks to me you are doing fine." I looked at him with pure genuine hatred. I leaned on the wall as all of them crowded around me fighting for a spot to stand in the crowded room.

A loud thump took my gaze off of the annoying little American to the stage just as a new but recognizable face stepped upon the big stage. The red curtains contrasted with his red, white and blue flag. In unison with my thoughts America spoke.

"Britain" His voice was filled with dread and shock. Just as the American closed his month, Britain started to speak.

"Hello, Students!" Britain's voice boomed across the Café, his British accent added a sort of royalty sound to his words.

"So, the reason you all are here is because we have a big announcement!" As soon as Britain stopped speaking to take a breath, A student yelled out,

"WHO ARE YOU?!" My mind started to buzz. How could someone not know who Britain is? My dad had forced me to learn every country's name, place and standings with each other when I was younger so I could name every one and know every weakness to them.

"Straight to the point! Okay, well I am your new principal, Mr.Britain!" America gasp caused me to look over at him, his face was filled with horror and shock, maybe a hint of hatred as well. After studying his face, I returned my focus to the stage where Britain was staring at us with a big ear to ear smile plastered on his face.

Fuck, he knows we are here.

"The main thing I want you to know is that I've changed your third period, from now on everybody's 3rd period will be Challenges. Challenges can and may only happen during 3rd period and will be fought out. So in that case since it is the third period, All students will report to the Battle Arena outside. See you there. Remember you must ask a teacher to issue a challenge! Alright, go!" Britain never took his eyes off of us throughout the entire speech, but as soon as he was done he disappeared behind the curtains and all of the students began to make their way out of the Café towards the outside.