~Chapter #61~

Ruhana is sitting in the auditorium of the resort reading her script and asking for changes from her friends. Everyone is busy doing some or other activity, contributing to the fest. They all want it to be a success. Meanwhile, Rhea, the trustee's daughter and a spoiled brat enters the room.

Rhea is never changing and Ruhana is fuming in anger hearing Rhea's irritating voice. The girl is talking badly and commenting on the students' acts. She's not doing anything but is there to torment the others who are working hard. No one answers her back, though, her father isn’t the kind that she is yet the students are afraid of her. Ruhana is trying to control her anger when Rhea stands by her side and comments something offendable.

“Ah! The fluffy love story!! Didn’t you get anything better? Well, you can’t think of anything beyond love and fluff.” Rhea comments.

“ Then why don’t you think it, Ms Rhea.” Ruhana says, trying to sound casual.

“ Yeah, I could, but I thought you’d do it well,but you didn't. ” Rhea comments sarcastically.

“Everything is opposite of what I expected. Huh! Silly fashion ideas, fluffy love stories and whatnot”. Rhea cringes on her nose. She thinks that she can do things better than what’s going on.

“Enough Rhea! Shut up!  If you can do better than us then why didn’t you take responsibility? You and your silly girls can do everything. Your dad is the trustee of the college so you’re poking your nose in matters about which you don’t know anything.” Ruhana shouts losing her cool.

“Behave Ms Ruhana! Vineet won’t come here to save you.” Rhea snaps at Ruhana.

“ You need to learn how to behave, Ms Rhea! And please! Don’t drag Vineet in between. You know, he’s far better than you. And no one needs you here! Did you get it? Just get out!” Ruhana shouts and pushes Rhea such that she stumbles a few steps but glares at her.

“How dare you push me? Do you even know who I am? You’re ruining everything around the fest. Don’t know who gave you all these responsibilities? You’re ruining it all. And your best friend! Vineet!! He doesn’t even have good taste! I don’t know how does he tolerate you?? You’re so annoying!” Rhea comments unknown of the wrath she’ll face now.

“ I’ve tried to persuade him, but he’s ever so silent and sticking to you. Ah! Neither good taste nor good company. I feel pity for him.” Rhea says and this angers Ruhana.

Within a fraction of a second, Ruhana slaps Rhea hard on her cheek, shocking her to the core. Rhea looks back at the former who just slapped her. Ruhana holds Rhea’s wrist and twists it hard.

“Stop the shit you’re talking Rhea. Being a girl, being a student of the same college you’re embarrassing others who are working hard. You don’t have anything to do, Ms Rhea! Tumhare dad iss college ke trustee hain iska matlab ye nahi ki tum sabko insult karo. Tumse behtar hain hum sab! At least hum kuch kaam toh kar rahe hain. Tum aur tumhari chamchiyon ko toh mazaak udaane se hi fursat nahi hain.” Ruhana shouts at her.

“ And yes! Fluff and romance!! Yeah, I love it. At least main tumhari tarah har kisi pe chipakti nahi, jaise tum karti ho. Shayad tumhe yaad nahi I warned you ki Vineet ke nazdeek bhi nazar mat aana! Lekin tum thehri ziddi aur arrogant. “ Ruhana says and releases her hand pushing her.

Rhea loses her balance and falls to the floor. Ruhana bends to her level and clenches her face with her hand.

“ I feel like dragging you out of your resort, but I won’t do it. I am not like you. And yes, if someone is quiet, she or he is not weak. Not everyone is a bitch like you. I don’t say anything doesn’t mean that I can’t do anything. You’ve said a lot and now it’s your turn to see what I’d do.” Saying so, Ruhana slaps her for another time and this time, Rhea falls on the floor.

Ruhana holds her hand and almost drags her out of the auditorium. Rhea is shocked and she is unable to do anything. She finds the trustee of the college at some distance. Ruhana pushes Rhea towards her dad who’s astonished to see Ruhana so much angry.

“Sir, please, ask her to leave the campus right now. She’s good for nothing and I don’t want to let go of the hard work that I and other students have done. She’s just joking around and pulling hard workers like us down. Kyunki wo aapki beti hain isliye usey mujhse zyada marks milte hain aur mere jaise log peeche reh jaate hain. I can’t tolerate her here, if she can behave, she can stay. And if she utters any bad word against anyone or against Vineet, I don’t know what I will do. I know, you’re not the kind she is.” Ruhana says everything in a breath.

“You will regret your doing, Ruhana.” Rhea says, gritting her teeth.

“Noo! You’re gonna face something more than slaps and pushes, Ms Rhea. Now, better leave. And dare you to come close to me or my friends.” Ruhana warns her and leaves the place.

Vineet is spellbound by Ruhana’s gesture while the trustee is embarrassed to hear bad words for his daughter. He takes away Rhea who’s fuming in anger but she knows her father won’t listen to her as Ruhana has opened everything in front of him and each bit of it is true.
On the other hand, Vineet is spellbound and astonished to see Ruhana in so much anger. She’s always a calm soul. Yes, she hates the wrong happenings and she’s always annoyed with Rhea. But today, she’s saying things in front of the trustee and her anger is unbounded. Meanwhile, his trance is broken when his friends call him. Others also come out and Priyanka and Shubhi tell everything to him and the other people.

Vineet is astounded at the happening of events and meanwhile, Rohan says something to him that now makes some sense to Vineet.

To Be Continued.

Will Vineet realise his feelings toward Ruhana?

How will Ruhana calm down?

Stay tuned.