Chapter 39 : Rank C Wind Release Jutsus

Renjiro was hiding nearby and watching his young students. Looking at the determined looks of Hoka and Mieko, he smiled thinking 'Excellent! With this determination, their power will increase very rapidly. Sadly, Fujin isn't looking that determined.' He thought a bit and concluded, 'Well just because there's no determined look on him doesn't mean that he's discouraged. Though he did speak about future challenges, it didn't seem like he wanted to back away. Anyways, I should get a better idea after a few more sessions. If he isn't determined, then I have a few ways to make him determined!' If Fujin knew his sensei's plans for him, he would have shuddered.

When just 5 minutes of break was left, Fujin and Hoka got up and began stretching. Mieko copied them. They weren't sure which crazy session awaited them, and decided to loosen up their muscles. Renjiro soon appeared in front of them and said, "Before we begin with the next session, let's talk about your routines first."

Renjiro then discussed everyone's routine one by one. He planned to train them from 5 am to 9 am and from 10 am to noon. For Fujin, there'd be additional 3 hours of training from 2 pm to 5 pm. He modified everyone's routines to fit his own training plans. He also recommended everyone their diets. And that involved a lot of ration bars! Renjiro recommended then to eat one at 4:15 am, 2 at 9:30 am and another one or two during lunch. He explained that ration bars were created for ninjas who'd be on very long missions away from Konoha. So they have absolutely everything necessary that a ninja must consume. Apart from that, food items rich in proteins were recommended by him.

Fujin groaned a bit at his schedule. He thought, 'No freaking way! Since when did Jounin sensei begin spending so much time to train their genins? Heck, apart from Kakashi teaching Sasuke Chidori, and Guy teaching Lee, I don't think any of the remaining 10 were taught anything significant at all by their sensei! With him practically taking my whole day, I won't have any time to keep practicing Fuinjutsu or learn any new Ninjutsu! I am not sure if the trade off is worth it.'

He thought a bit more and sighed, 'I don't really have a say here, I really hope that the trade off is worth it.'

Renjiro began the next training session. Considering how tired his students were, Renjiro decided to let them have it easy. The session focused on teamwork and team formations. Nothing fancy, just the application of what they were taught in the academy.

At noon, Renjiro stopped the training and gathered everyone. He then said, "Fujin, for today, we'll skip your sword practice. I have another assignment for you. All 3 of you will visit the library and decide what you guys want to learn over the next year. We will discuss it tomorrow. And don't forget, we'll have daily training sessions here at 5 am."

Fujin, Hoka and Mieko nodded and thanked him. Hoka and Mieko left for their home, whereas Fujin went over to Yakiniku Q for lunch. Fujin did train hard over the past 5 years. However, nothing came close to what he went through today. Despite the pain, he was actually looking forward to how much stronger this training would make him.

After lunch, he went over to the library. He entered the section C of the library and began searching for Wind release jutsus. He also wanted to look at rank C Earth release jutsus, but he thought, 'That old freak can sneak up without me even sensing. And given that he has given us this task, I won't be surprised if he is keeping an eye here. I'll just check the rest sometime later.'

What surprised him was that the number of rank C Wind Release jutsus exceeded the number of rank D and Rank E Wind Release jutsus. On going through all of them, he made a list.

The list of rank C Wind Release jutsus was :

Gale Palm Jutsu

Great Breakthrough Jutsu