Chapter 130 : The Interference of the Clones

The 10 Konoha and Yugakure ninjas chased after 9 rogue ninjas from Kirigakure.

Mitsuzuka noticed the enemy splitting up. He made a hand sign. 3 water clones formed around him. They dispersed in different directions.

Renjiro noticed them and made a hand sign too. 3 shadow clones appeared. They chased after the water clones.

Renjiro didn't mind this. His chakra was much larger than Mitsuzuka's chakra. And he was confident that the water clones won't be able to interfere in the fights with his students. As for the Yugakure ninjas, he didn't care much.

The first one to catch up to his prey was Fujin. Fujin was the 2nd one to flicker among the group. Only Renjiro was faster than him. In addition, Fujin's opponent was injured. He had a dozen needles stuck in his body. Fujin caught up with him with just 2 flickers.

On seeing him, he grabbed his sword and rushed at him. This rogue ninja was Imamura Seitaro. He didn't want to fight at close range due to the needles stuck in him. They limited his movements.

He made a few hand signs quickly, 'Water Release : Wild Water Wave jutsu'

A 5-meter tall and 20-meter wide wave of water appeared in front of Fujin. Fujin decided to take it head-on. Chakra flowed through Fujin's sword. He grabbed it with both his hands and swung it with a huge force.

A horizontal flying slash of wind chakra was sent. It slashed the wave and moved towards Seitaro. The accompanying winds completely dispersed his jutsu.

Seitaro was shocked! He had never seen a jutsu like this! He quickly jumped up thinking, 'What jutsu is this? I recall the Samurais sending flying slashes, but it was nothing like this!'

The slash passed from under him. It cut a lot of trees directly behind him. However, he wasn't uninjured. He was hit by the razor-sharp winds. Numerous cuts appeared on his body. Both his eyes were cut as well!

He yelled in pain and horror. In the next second, his heart was hit by an Air bullet. He fell down dead!

After the rogue ninjas escaped, the first ninja died in under 30 seconds! They would have never imagined such a result. Fujin created a shadow clone to seal and store his body. He grabbed the scroll and moved towards other targets.

While Fujin was fighting, the others were still chasing.
The three jounins successfully escaped into the sea. However, Renjiro and Tokuhei chased them into the seas.

Mieko and Hoka managed to intercept their targets before they entered the sea. They began fighting. However, they were restricted as they had to ensure that their opponent didn't escape into the sea.

All three of the chunins that Yugakure's chunins chased also entered the sea. They followed them.

The fight would have entered a deadlock, if not for two variables. The first one was Fujin, who killed his opponent in little time. The second variable was the water clones of Mitsuzuka.

Mitsuzuka had seen Renjiro stand with the 3 kids before the Yugakure ninjas arrived. He had speculated that those 3 were his students. His three water clones rushed towards Fujin, Hoka, and Mieko. Renjiro's shadow clones followed them.

Mieko's opponent was Nakane Motoyuki. He was an Elite Chunin who specialized in the Water element.

Mieko was faster than him. She and Motoyuki stepped on the beach at the same time. She threw 2 shurikens at him and another 2 shurikens to cut off his escape route to the sea.

Motoyuki easily blocked the 2 shurikens. He looked at Mieko with disdain. However, Mieko's eyes turned red. He immediately became very alert. The Sharingan was a nightmare in battle! He was about to escape to the sea when he noticed that the other 2 shurikens had wires attached. Mieko controlled those wires to redirect the shurikens at Motoyuki from the other side.