Chapter 185 : The Dangerous Uchiha Clan!

Fujin received the memories of his clone. He opened his eyes but closed them again. He thought, 'Damn! I never thought they'd be so strong. That said, that Grand Priest turned out to be the real surprise. I never imagined he'd be able to face off against an Elite Jounin and 2 Jounins at the same time and still have an upper hand. I can understand the healing ability, but why was he immune to Genjutsu?'

Fujin tried analyzing but didn't reach any conclusion. He sighed, 'I hope Hiruzen is able to get the Yamanaka clan to read all his memories. Autonomous healing and Genjutsu immunity are skills that would be immensely helpful. Though considering that I never saw anyone use this in Naruto, it's likely that these abilities can't be gained without worshipping Jashin. I hope that isn't the case.'

Sora sealed Zankoku's body parts. He also collected as much blood as he could that was scattered on the ground. After he was done, Masaru asked, "What next?"

Akihiko looked at Sora and asked, "Are the kids safe?"

Sora nodded, "Haru delayed the collapse of the cave until I could raise the barriers. He also put them to sleep. With all enemies dead, they will stay safe."

Akihiko said, "Great. We will pick up Mieko and Shunko and rest in the barrier. In a few hours, the pills should bring our chakra back to full. We will return the kids and head back to Konoha before the effects of the Soldier pill ends and exhaustion hits us."

Everyone nodded. The group moved towards Mieko and Shunko. Both were resting. Genji's clone noticed them coming. After confirming that they weren't enemies in disguise, he dispersed himself. Mieko saw Akihiko and asked, "Did we win, Uncle?"

Akihiko nodded, "Yes, all enemies are dead."

Mieko asked, "Where is Fujin?"

A worry could be seen on her face. Masaru chuckled and said, "Don't worry, he is with the kids along with Haru. We will be heading there as well and will take a break for 6 hours."

Mieko blushed on hearing the chuckle. She said, "Alright, let's go."

She walked ahead of the group. Shunko still couldn't move properly. So Genji picked him up and carried him.

They arrived in front of the collapsed mountain. Akihiko looked around to see a bunch of dead bodies. He said, "Collect and store all the dead bodies. We will hand them to the authorities of this country."

Everyone nodded and began sealing the dead bodies. Except for the bodies that were buried under the mountain, the remaining bodies were stored in storage seals. They entered the place where Fujin and Haru were resting. Fujin and Haru got up on seeing others arrive.

Haru asked with a smile on his face, "Is it over?"

Akihiko nodded. He looked at everyone and said, "We have killed all the Jashinists that we had investigated. All the Priests, Devotees and Servants are dead. We collected most of their bodies. Their leader, the Grand Priest, had a terrifying healing ability. So he had to blow him to smithereens to defeat him. His body has been completely destroyed."

Fujin was surprised. His thoughts ran at lightning speed, 'What the hell? Shit, these guys have the same idea as me. But they want to keep it with their clan instead of passing it to the village. Fucking hell! Their coup should be very close. So it's understandable that they want to build up some trump cards. But, should I let this opportunity slip?'

Though Fujin tried his best to not show any emotions on his face, Akihiko noticed that something was off. He asked, "Is there any issue, Fujin?"

Fujin looked back while thinking, 'Shit, he sensed that something was off.'