Chapter 178 : Blood can Heal???

Fujin, Mieko and Masaru were keeping the Jashinists busy. After his big jutsu, Zankoku didn't attack much. His Priests and Devotees were the ones who were counter-attacking.

Fujin kept flickering around the place. Seeing an opportunity, he flickered right behind the enemy lines and fired another round of Air Bullets. However, one of the Priests turned around and countered with Water Bullets without using any hand signs. Each of his Water Bullets hit Fujin's Air Bullets and neutralized them. In addition, another 4 Water Bullets were headed at Fujin.

Fujin fired a Vacuum Bullet at the Priest and flickered away. The Priest smirked and fired a Water Bullet to intercept the Vacuum Bullet. Both attacks clashed. The Priest's smirk died when he saw Fujin's attack piercing through his as if it was just air! He immediately moved to his side. The Vacuum Bullet missed him by just a few inches.

The Priest could feel the suction force of the vacuum bullet as it passed him. A servant was behind him in line. The Vacuum bullet pierced through his chest and left a hole in his right lung!

The Priest shouted, "Be careful of that boy's air bullets! They have a very high penetrative power!"

Fujin wasn't out of harm's way either. As soon as he flickered, his new position was pelted with shurikens and kunais by the Devotees. He had to flicker a few more times.

On the other side, Masaru and Mieko were fighting with the other Priest and his devotees. Both spammed the Phoenix Sage Fire jutsu but were stopped by Earth Walls raised by the devotees.

The Priest stayed behind his devotees while making hand signs.

'Lightning Release: Lightning Fingers Jutsu'

He pointed his fingers at Mieko and Masaru. Lightning Bolts were fired at high speeds at them!

Both dodged in a hurry. Some sparks hit Mieko causing the hair on her body to stand up. However, no harm was done.

At that moment, a few blood drops gathered at the tip of Zankoku's fingers. He waved his hands as if to throw the blood. Those blood drops moved at a very high speed at Fujin and the other two.

Fujin noticed it immediately. He immediately flickered and got out of the way. He formed two Vacuum Bullets in his mouth and fired them at Zankoku. Mieko and Masaru dodged as well. But their positions were attacked further by the other Priest. They had to keep dodging.

Zankoku dodged Fujin's Vacuum Bullets with ease. Fujin frowned, 'These guys are good. I guess these 2 are his strongest Priests. Winning against them won't be easy. Not to mention that this Grand Priest is definitely at least at Elite Jounin level. What is Akihiko doing?'

Akihiko, who was observing the situation, made the confrontation hand seal right when Zankoku dodged Fujin's attack. When he moved, he had come closer to three Devotees.

All of a sudden, 2 Devotees attacked the Priest who was keeping Fujin at bay. They grabbed their kunais and attacked the Priest's back!

At the same time, the 2 Devotees with the Earth Element attacked the Priest who specialized in Lightning Release. The Devotees slammed their hands on the ground and the Priest was attacked by multiple stone spears!

As for Zankoku, the three Devotees around him immediately rushed towards him.

Fujin noticed this situation and was surprised. He thought, 'What the heck did these Uchiha Jounins do exactly? How can they control so many chunin-level ninjas so perfectly? First 3 in the cave, and now these 7 despite it being more than just a few minutes since they cast the Genjutsu. I don't recall any ninja being controlled in this way in the original series. Except maybe the 4th Mizukage. Still, Obito had the Mangekyou...'