Chapter 159 : The Ghostly Swordsman!

[A/N : Hey guys. This chapter is Sponsored by Terrance Smith. Thank him for the double release.]

While Fujin was fighting, the remaining forces reached the castle walls. The fight had begun. However, with Sotan holding back the 2nd Jounin, the Konoha chunins began cutting through enemy ranks with ease.

After dodging Fujin's attack, the Jounin opened a scroll and made a hand sign. The scroll opened in a way that it circled around him. Soon, dozens of kunais with explosion tags were launched from the scroll.

Fujin immediately used Infinite Breakthrough jutsu while his clone hid underground. The jutsu stopped all the kunais heading towards Fujin. They all exploded. The explosion, however, also dispersed Fujin's jutsu and created a lot of dust cover.

The Jounin took the opportunity of the dust cover to run away from Fujin. He thought, 'Is that a kid or a monster? How does he know so many jutsus? I don't want to fight him. This attack can fail for all I care!'

Fujin noticed him running and thought, 'Did he really not figure out that I am a sensor? And why hasn't he used any jutsus?'

As he was running, he suddenly jumped. But, his legs were still caught by Fujin's clone. He lost his balance and was about to fall on his face. However, to Fujin's surprise, he managed to get a hold of himself immediately. He pointed his right arm towards the ground to ensure that he didn't fall on his face. At the same time, he threw a kunai at Fujin's clone with his free hand.

Unfortunately for him, the clone had caught his legs with just one purpose. The clone immediately exploded. The majority of the force of the explosion was focused on his palms.

The explosion completely ruined his two legs. His left leg was blown into two. His right leg was burned to the bone and was barely attached. He yelled hoarsely in pain. His yells stopped the next second when an Air Bullet pierced through his heart, killing him.

Fujin made a clone to collect his body as he thought, 'What a strange opponent! His survival instinct was top-notch. He could dodge deadly attacks from blind spots with ease. The only reason why my clone managed to grab his legs is that that act itself didn't have any possibility of harming him, which is probably why he was slow at jumping.

But, he didn't use any jutsu at all other than summoning those exploding kunais. Could it be that he didn't know any good jutsu at all?'

Fujin analyzed for a few seconds before concluding, 'Yes, that is probably the case. I have to admire his perseverance to train to this extent without any proper system. If he was a part of any of the major villages, he might have actually become a famous Jounin.

Sigh, I should be glad that I transmigrated to Konoha. If I wasn't a part of the major villages, then I would only have the knowledge of learning Wind Manipulation, Rasengan and Chakra Control exercises. Even becoming a ninja would have been difficult!'

Fujin spread his chakra field to observe the battle happening on the walls. The battle had just begun and was at full force. Fujin unsheathed a sword. Chakra began flowing through it as he thought, 'Oh well, time to harvest some lives!'

'Wind Instantaneous Body jutsu'

Fujin appeared close to where the fighting was happening. He had already eliminated 11 enemies, bringing the total numbers close to equal.

A Chunin from the Land of Noodles was engaged in an intense battle against a rogue Chunin. However, he was shocked when he saw a sword cut off his opponent's head in one swing. But, before he could see the face of the swordsman, he had already disappeared.

The same scenes began happening all throughout the battlefield. 16 ninjas fell to Fujin's sword with this tactic.

With the Land of Noodles ninjas getting free, they began ganging up on the enemies. Soon the rogue ninjas were at a complete disadvantage. The leader of the rogue ninjas frowned upon noticing this. He didn't understand how this was happening.