Chapter 155 : Another Battle Royale!

[A/N : Hey guys. This chapter is Sponsored by SQueen. You can thank SQueen for the double Release.]

As soon as Hoka said yes, both he and Mieko attacked Fujin. However, Fujin flickered before they got close.

Teru, Yori and Hana moved behind to create a safe distance. They were surprised to see Mieko and Hoka attack their former teammate.

A scowl formed on Mieko's face. She complained, "Now he will keep hiding till we are done fighting!"

Teru asked, "What do you mean?"

Hoka was about to answer when everyone noticed something. Very strong winds were headed towards them.

Yori thought, 'Right. Fujin has an affinity to Wind nature. Wind is weak against Fire.'
He quickly made hand signs.
'Fire Release: Fireball jutsu'

Mieko and Hoka saw the fireball and flickered away. The Fireball hit the winds and was amplified and dispersed. Unfortunately, the winds carried these amplified flames back towards the group.

Yori was shocked. Hana and Teru escaped underground. Yori also tried escaping, but he was slow.

Fujin saw the flaming winds and smirked, 'As I expected, that moron blew fire into the winds.'

The jutsu he used was a powered-down variation of the Infinite Breakthrough jutsu. It focused more on the wind flow rather than creating sharp winds. So the jutsu was pretty harmless despite its great momentum. At most, it could send someone flying for a few meters.

The flaming winds hit Yori. However, his resistance to fire was quite high. He wasn't injured much. Just some of his clothes caught fire, but he doused them quickly.

Unfortunately for him, Fujin wasn't his only opponent. His words were fresh in the minds of Hoka and Mieko. Both flickered and appeared next to him.

Yori's Sharingan noticed them flickering towards them. He immediately tossed shurikens at them. Mieko neutralized his shurikens with her own, while Hoka attacked from a range with Vacuum Palm.

At such a close distance, Yori couldn't dodge. The Vacuum Palm hit one of his chakra points and sealed it. It disoriented him. Hoka noticed the opportunity and attacked him again.
'Eight Trigrams: Sixteen Palms'

Yori tried struggling, but he was no match for Hoka's Taijutsu. Hoka sealed Yori's chakra points.

After getting his last hit, Hoka said, "You are out."
He placed his palm on Yori's chest and pushed him towards a tree.

However, at the same time, he heard, "So are you."
Teru appeared under Hoka and grabbed his legs.
"Earth Release: Headhunter jutsu"
Hoka was dragged underground, leaving only his head above the ground. Teru placed a kunai on his forehead.

Hoka cursed internally, 'Shit! I got distracted.'
He sighed and said, "I give up."

At the same time, Mieko launched shurikens at Teru. Teru immediately blocked them all with the kunai. They both began fighting.

Hana stayed away from Teru and Mieko and just observed them. Fujin too observed from a distance while thinking, 'Did they forget about me?'

His eyes wandered towards Hana. He commented, 'Eh, looks like I am not the only one who likes to wait till others are exhausted and injured. Unfortunately, there are no rewards for winning.'
'Wind Instantaneous Body jutsu'

Fujin flickered along with the wind. Hana, whose attention was majorly on Teru and Mieko, was also keeping an eye on Fujin. Though she didn't expect Fujin to move so quickly, she was prepared to face him. She attacked him with the gentle fist style.