Chapter 131 : Hoka finally gets to use Taijutsu!

[A/N : Hey guys. This chapter is Sponsored by Terrance Smith. You can thank him for the double release.]

A few kilometers away from the shores, Mitsuzuka looked behind. Renjiro was still hot on his tail. He thought, 'One of my clones was dispelled. And so soon too. Sigh, how did we attract this bastard?'

Fujin looked at Renjiro's clone. He was hiding inside an Earth Dome. The dome collapsed. Renjiro's clone flickered next to Fujin. He asked, "What's the status?"

Fujin replied, "My opponent is dead. How are things with you?"

Renjiro's clone answered, "My opponent made a few Water clones and sent them to sneak attack you three."

Fujin nodded. He had concluded along the same lines.

Renjiro's clone said, "My clones have gone to Hoka and Mieko as well. You go help Hoka. I'll help Mieko."

Fujin nodded and flickered. He had already sensed Hoka. Fujin landed on a tree beside the beach. A frown appeared on his face, 'These guys are fighting on water. I won't be able to sneak attack.'

Fujin observed the situation properly. Renjiro's shadow clone was suppressing the Water jutsus of Mitsuzuka's Water clone and the other rogue ninja.

Both the water clone and the rogue ninja maintained a long distance from Hoka. His Gentle Fist and Vacuum Palm were too threatening. However, Renjiro's clone and Hoka weren't able to attack effectively either.

Fujin thought, 'I should consider getting a summon that can fight in the water. After all, my Water affinity is pretty much non-existent. I'll be in danger if I get trapped underwater.'

After observing for a minute, Fujin sighed, 'There is no way to sneak attack. Maybe I should have bugged Hiruzen for a jutsu that can attack over a kilometer away with pinpoint accuracy instantly. Surely he'd have something like that. Even if he doesn't, considering the badass titles he has, he should be able to create a new jutsu like that, right?'

Fortunately for Hiruzen, he couldn't know Fujin's thoughts.

Fujin made a few hand signs.
'Wind Release : Vacuum Bullet jutsu'
A vacuum bullet formed inside Fujin's mouth.

Chakra gathered on his feet and Fujin flickered. The fight was happening around 250 meters from the shore. Fujin flickered thrice in quick succession.

Mitsuzuka's clone felt Fujin's danger and looked at him. He shouted, "Another ninja is coming. Pay attention, Ryu!"

Ueda Ryu paid attention to the new enemy while keeping an eye on the existing ones.

Fujin appeared on the battlefield in the blink of an eye. His target was the Water Clone. The Water Clone noticed that Fujin had built his chakra and was moving towards him. Immediately, a water wall appeared between them.

Fujin grinned and used Vacuum Bullet jutsu. The Water Clone's sight was blocked by the water wall. However, sensing danger, he moved towards his left.

While moving, he saw something piercing the water wall he erected. He increased his speed. The vacuum bullet barely missed his abdomen. However, Fujin grinned. It was enough.

The protective wind around the vacuum core was removed when it hit the water wall. As the Vacuum core of the Vacuum Bullet passed by the side of the Water Clone's abdomen, it created a strong suction force. This force created a cut on the clone's abdomen as it absorbed some water from the clone. This cut was enough to dispel the clone.

The Water clone watched with wide eyes as he was being dispelled. He would never imagine that a kid not even in his teens would dispel him.

Ryu watched with wide eyes. He cursed internally, 'What the hell! Not only did he lead Renjiro's clone here, but he got dispelled by a kid who hasn't even grown any facial hairs yet! What did I do to that foul-mouthed bastard that he would resort to such means to kill me?'