Chapter 191 : Terrifying Efficiency!

Fujin continued his training and visited Teru's house in the evening. Fujin expected that Teru's parents would be Jounins as well. Surprisingly, his father was an Elite Chunin while his mother was a normal civilian.

Fujin thought, 'Well that's a bummer. I thought I could make some connections with another Veteran Jounin. That said, it makes sense that not everyone's parent is a Jounin. I guess my expectations were just high due to knowing Mieko's and Hoka's parents.'

Since he didn't have any benefits to gain, Fujin let go of any schemes and just chatted casually with Teru's parents and enjoyed a delicious dinner.

Two days later, the group gathered outside the Mission Center. As usual, Fujin was the last one to arrive earning him stares from all his new teammates.

Mieko said, "You know, a team leader has to be the first to show up!"

Fujin raised his eyebrow and asked, "Says who?"

He thought, 'I remember someone who was 3 hours late on average.'

To stop Mieko from exploding, Hoka said, "Fujin."

Fujin shrugged and said, "It's still 5 minutes to noon. We can agree on an earlier time if you wanna show up early."

Teru sighed at Fujin's stubbornness and said, "Leave it. Let's go get a mission and register our squad."

Everyone entered the Mission Center. They saw Shichiro and approached him. Shichiro noticed them as well and smiled, "Why are you guys here?"

Fujin said, "I want to register a new squad and accept a mission as well."

Shichiro observed the 4 youngsters. He asked, "Are you four forming a squad?"

They nodded. Shichiro was surprised. He thought, 'This is the first time I am seeing such a young team.'

Fujin asked, "Is there an issue?"

Shichiro said, "Not really, but are you guys sure?"

Mieko said, "We wouldn't be here otherwise."

Shichiro said, "Alright. Let me get the paperwork."

Shichiro got busy. The group waited and watched him doing all the work. Mieko suddenly had an idea. She looked at Teru and asked softly, "Teru, will we have to do more paperwork while changing the leader?"

Teru thought for a bit and nodded, "Yes, but we can avoid it by not doing it officially."

A grin formed on Mieko's face. She said, "Let's keep changing our leader officially for every mission. It's about time that we got some revenge for those insane number of bandit-hunting missions!"

Fujin and Hoka immediately nodded. Hoka said, "That sounds great!"

Fujin added, "I agree."

Teru looked at the three of them in surprise and asked, "How many bandit missions were you guys assigned?"

Fujin replied, "Too many."

Mieko followed up, "I did 75!"

Fujin was surprised. He looked at Mieko and asked, "75? Why so many?"

Mieko said, "He kept giving me bandit hunting missions till I joined an Uchiha squad. I was so mad at him back then!"

Hoka said, "Me too!"

Mieko looked at Fujin and asked, "How many bandit extermination missions did you do after we disbanded?"

Fujin replied, "Just one."

Mieko and Hoka looked at him with surprise. Hoka asked, "Why just one for you?"

Fujin replied, "I remember threatening him that I'll plant evidence stating that he is the boss of those bandits if he gave me another mission like that."