Chapter 149 : Three Months of Non-Stop Training

After returning home, Fujin began writing the report. He finished it before having dinner and meditated for a bit before sleeping.

The next day, Fujin submitted the report and got back to training. He began practicing the Vacuum Bullet jutsu. He had two aims. The first was to decrease the amount of time needed to form and shoot the Vacuum Bullet. The second was to create two Vacuum Bullets at the same time.

While Fujin was training, his report, along with a few others, landed on Hiruzen's table. Hiruzen's expression wasn't good. There were quite a few people in his office. And most were waiting for the thoughts of one person.

Nara Shikaku said, "It looks like someone isn't happy with the trade boom that we experienced recently. And seeing the jutsus used, these ninjas are most likely from Kumogakure. I believe that Kumogakure is using its prisoners to do this suicidal task. They should be unaware of the seals on their body."

Hiruzen nodded. He too had reached the same conclusion. He asked, "What do you suggest we do?"

Shikaku said, "It's quite easy. We will analyze the data of bandit groups and see which bandit groups rose abruptly. We will dispatch Anbu squads to crush those bandit groups. Jounin squads who are moving out to perform rank A and S missions will also be tasked to clear out such bandit groups if they are near their route."

Hiruzen nodded and said, "Alright. I'll hand the command of this mission to you Shikaku. Clear them out."

Shikaku thought, 'I analyzed the information and strategized so that you could assign them missions. Why are you handing me the command?'

Unfortunately, it wouldn't look good if he complained in front of so many people. So he agreed. In the next week, every single of these groups was eliminated by Shikaku with the help of Anbu, Root and Jounins. Though A's goals were successful initially, they didn't affect Konoha much overall.

After a week of training, Fujin analyzed, 'I managed to improve my control over the Vacuum bullet and decrease the time needed to use it considerably. But, I had no success at all in forming the 2nd Vacuum Bullet. I guess Hiruzen was right.'

Since he couldn't create another Vacuum bullet at the same time, he decided, 'Alright. From now on, I'll focus entirely on Fuinjutsu!'

He created a Shadow clone with 10% of his chakra. The clone flickered to the library.

Fujin created a bunch of more clones. Four of them split in four different directions and began and activated their chakra field.

Fujin sensed the chakra fields and thought, 'I would have loved to master Fuinjutsu at home. But, my house doesn't have enough space for my clones. Oh well, it's not like my house can hide me from Byakugan or that perverted crystal ball.

Besides, the training ground rarely has any visitors. The only two who visited me here so far are Renjiro and Tadao. So it should be safe. Anyways, if someone does see me, I'll just say that my grandpa asked me to learn it to prepare for Flying Thunder God jutsu, haha. My skill at Fuinjutsu becoming public shouldn't have any effect on me now. Only the surprise element will be lost.'

While his clone went to the library, Fujin started with the Finger Carving Seal. It was very easy and he mastered it within a few minutes.

He opened a scroll and summoned the items that will be needed to practice and waited while meditating.

Library -
Fujin's Shadow Clone entered the B section of the library. He grabbed the Advanced Fuinjutsu theory and Sealing Tags scroll.

He sat down and read how to create the Sealing Tag. He also checked the new symbols that he would have to learn to create it. After 15 minutes of careful reading, he made a hand sign.
'Shadow Clone jutsu'