Chapter 105 : B Rank Jutsus

As usual, the trio made it a race. Fujin arrived right after Renjiro. Mieko and Hoka arrived a couple of seconds later.

Renjiro looked at his students for a minute and said, "Congratulations on becoming Chunins so quickly. Very few manage to become chunins in less than a year after graduating. As the Hokage said, this means that our squad will be disbanded."

He smiled and said, "I am proud to have students like you."

All 3 kids bowed and said, "Thank You Sensei!" The last few months of training under him were very fruitful! They had made massive progress!

He continued, "However, we will do one last mission. I'll be taking you guys on a rank A mission."

This excited them. Mieko asked, "Really Sensei?" Generally, it was very rare for a chunin to join A rank mission. Only if the lead jounin wanted a particular chunin, that they could join one.

Renjiro nodded, "The mission will be after your training with Lord Hokage is done. So focus on it. Also, train hard in the future. I believe that all 3 of you can become Elite Jounins if you work hard."

The kids promised to train hard. The group finally dispersed. Mieko and Hoka went home, while Fujin walked towards the library. He wondered, 'I wonder which rank B Wind jutsus are in the library. From what I remember, all of Danzo's Wind Vacuum jutsus were at rank B. So will they be in there as well?'

Fujin entered the B section of the library and scrolled through the Wind jutsus. After checking all jutsus, he sighed, 'Well, this was disappointing. Not a single Wind Vacuum jutsu here. Even Kakazu's Pressure Damage isn't here. Though Infinite Breakthrough jutsu should do a similar job. And learning it will be easy as well.

That aside, the worst part is that there are only 4 B rank Wind jutsus here. Wind Sword, Wind Torpedo, and Tornado Trap jutsus.

Out of them, Tornado Trap kinda seems useless. And Wind Sword looks to be an inferior version of Blade of Wind jutsu. The effects however are much weaker than my sword. Though I should learn it considering that it will be very easy to learn.

Only Wind Torpedo and Infinite Breakthrough jutsus would be a decent addition.'

He sighed once again, before checking out the jutsus of remaining elements. Unfortunately, he didn't find anything impactful.

He memorized the hand seals for Wind Sword jutsu, Infinite Breakthrough jutsu, and Wind Torpedo jutsu. He left a shadow clone to read the remaining jutsus in more depth and flickered away.

He flickered to the Hokage's building and entered a room on the ground floor. A Genin was sitting in this room. Fujin asked, "Are any training fields available right now?"
The Genin in charge nodded and asked, "What are you planning to practice?"
Fujin replied, "Wind Release jutsus"
The genin looked at a chart and said, "You can take the training ground 23. How long will you need it?"
Fujin replied, "Till 9 PM."
The genin entered the data in his book and said, "Alright. I have booked the training ground for you. It will cost you 2,400 Ryo. Also, don't start any forest fires in the training ground."
Fujin nodded and paid him. He checked the map in the room to see where Training Ground 23 was and left.

Training ground 23 was located in the southwestern parts of Konoha. It was quite far from the residential area. On reaching here, Fujin noticed that the trees here were huge and very sturdy. Fujin checked a few and thought, 'I don't think a normal wind jutsu can uproot these trees. Though a supercharged one should break them.'

Fujin spread out his chakra field to ensure that no one was spying on him. He didn't sense anyone.

He made some hand signs.