Chapter 175 : That's Just Pathetic!

The fire died after around a minute. The Priest finally stopped the Water Prison jutsu. They looked around them and were stunned. It looked like a picture from hell! All their servants were dead. The stench of their dead bodies burning lingered in the air. 6 of their Devotees were dead as well. The remaining 3 had terrifying burns on their bodies.

Fujin looked at their expressions. He could see the fear on their faces. He sighed and thought, 'In a world like this, I can understand people being cruel. After all, there are so many wars, so many evil schemes and thousands of people with superpowers. There will be people who have horrible pasts. There will be people who are ambitious. However, if you are cruel to ones weaker than you, then you should be prepared for the same happening to you when you meet someone stronger. These guys are cruel to those civilians and children but are terrified while facing us. Now that's just pathetic.'

The Jashinists were usually the ones who looked at others in contempt. However, if they could hear the contempt Fujin had for them, they might die just of shame.

The remaining Jashinists noticed Fujin and Mieko who had left their spots earlier. One of the devotees yelled, "WHO ARE Y...?"

However, even before they completed their question, a kunai pierced through the hearts of each of the remaining devotees.

At the same time, Akihiko and Masaru flickered in front of the two Priests and cast a Genjutsu on them. Despite being on alert due to the crazy Ambush, they weren't on guard against the Sharingan. Both immediately fell under their Genjutsu. The ambush battle was won in less than a couple of minutes!

Except for Akihiko, Sora and Masaru, the others were surprised at how quickly the fight was over.

Mieko exclaimed, "They were defeated so quickly!"

Fujin thought, 'I was right. The utility of this battlefield is crazy. I have to make one too.'

Masaru smirked and said, "That's the magic of Sora's battlefield. The enemies always get caught off guard. And against the Fire-Wind combo, only Water or Earth jutsus could protect them. But, the barrier blocks most of the Earth jutsus. So it leaves just one element to defend within a fraction of a second."

Akihiko looked at Fujin and Mieko and said, "Your combination jutsu is very good. It pretty much finished the fight."

After praising them, Akihiko and Masaru began interrogating the Priests. Fujin looked at Mieko and asked, "Which jutsu did you use? It was much stronger than your Fireball or Fire Dragon jutsu."

Mieko smirked and answered, "This is one of the strongest jutsus of my clan. It is called Majestic Destroyer Flame jutsu!"

Fujin was surprised. He thought, 'No wonder that felt slightly similar. It's the one Madara used against the ninja army. I thought it'd be rank A or S jutsu. Then again, the scale of her jutsu is probably not even a tenth of what Madara did in the war even with my aid and yet she looks so exhausted.'

Mieko looked at Fujin who was in his thoughts and said, "What are you thinking?"

Fujin replied, "Nothing. Your jutsu is very strong. And it combines perfectly with my Infinite Breakthrough jutsu. It is much better than when we used the Great Breakthrough alongside Fireball or our elemental dragon jutsus."

Mieko nodded and said, "Yes, it spreads like a sea. That's why the combination got stronger."

Fujin looked at her and said, "Yeah, but it also drains a lot of your chakra."

Mieko said, "Yeah. I lost a quarter of my chakra. Though it'll be fine as the soldier pill should regenerate my chakra soon."

Fujin nodded. His chakra was already recovering.