Chapter 174 : The Battlefield!

Everyone nodded. Except for Fujin and Sora, the others took positions that would allow them to keep an eye on the cave entrance and help them in ambushing the enemy. Akihiko and Masaru also interrogated Yasuhiro and Datsuron about the interior of the cave. They drew up a rough map and also marked where the children were imprisoned. They also learnt that the SealMaster was a Priest as well. And he would never leave the cave.

Meanwhile, Sora began releasing the seals that he had observed and put fake seals in their place instead so that the SealMaster inside the cave wouldn't be alerted. Fujin followed him and observed his work properly. He was surprised.

Fujin thought, 'Wow! His mastery of the seals is way beyond mine! No wonder he was so confident. I wonder if he is a Grandmaster in Fuinjutsu.'

Fujin observed him very carefully. Though Sora used some seals that Fujin didn't know, most of the seals he used were the ones that Fujin knew or had read in the library. Though the seals were similar, Sora used many different methods to use the seals. What intrigued Fujin the most is how he placed fake seals and the speed at which he made them. The fake seal was placed almost instantly. Fujin's knowledge about seals grew every minute.

Sora noticed Fujin observing him. He thought, 'Looks like he is intrigued by the seals. Unfortunately, Fuinjutsu is very boring. He will be bored in some time.'

However, to his surprise, Fujin didn't lose his concentration for hours. In the end, he couldn't resist but ask, "Fujin, are you interested in becoming a SealMaster?"

Fujin nodded and said, "Yes. I have studied some seals from the Library. Though I am still a long way from becoming a SealMaster."

If it was earlier, Fujin would have never exposed his skill with the seals. However, after inscribing his home in ten times more seals than what the Jashinists inscribed on their base, it was only a matter of time before his skills became known. So he didn't bother hiding it actively anymore.

Sora was surprised. He thought, 'Now it makes sense why he has been observing my actions with so much concentration.'

He said, "That's good. If you have any questions, you may ask me."

Fujin immediately thanked him, "Thank You, Uncle Sora."

Fujin was aware that an opportunity to ask queries to someone as skilled as Sora in Fuinjutsu would be very rare. Fujin asked him for every doubt that he had. Surprisingly, Sora answered every question patiently while doing his job. This continued until 4:30 AM when Sora was finally done.

The group soon gathered together. Sora said, "The seals won't alert them of our presence any longer. We can enter the cave. I also added some seals that would help us deal with any more seals they might have inscribed inside the cave. So I would be able to neutralize them in much less time."

Akihiko nodded and said, "Good work. But, let's wait here for now. The two groups who would leave the cave will become suspicious if they don't find anyone here. So we will kill them first. Set up a battlefield here. I want them trapped outside the cave and also ensure that they won't be able to send any messages outside. One of them specializes in Reverse Summoning. So shut that down as well."

Sora smirked and said, "Alright."

He immediately got to work. He began inscribing seals in front of the cave entrance. Once they were done, he inscribed seals all around the place. There were seals to block sounds, chakra, light, etc., seals to create an illusion for anyone who'd watch from outside to prevent any suspicion, and seals that prevented summoning and reverse summoning.

In addition, he also created barriers to surround the entire place. It included a barrier on the ground to prevent any Earth element users from escaping underground. He also sealed the escape to the sky by creating another barrier to prevent anyone from sending messenger birds or messages through any such means.