Chapter 111 : There are no Wind Vacuum Jutsus!

Unlike Hoka and Mieko, Fujin's training continued. It was on the 9th day that he finally managed to create a similar vacuum core as the one Hiruzen had created.

Hiruzen checked it and praised Fujin, "Very good. This is good enough. Now, encase this vacuum core with another thin chakra film, and then create winds around it."

Fujin followed his instructions and got it right on his first try! He threw it at a tree. It pierced through it and pierced 8 more trees behind it before collapsing!

Fujin grinned, "This is great! Thanks gramps!"

After 9 days of training, Fujin was now very casual with Hiruzen. Of course, he still kept proper control over what he spoke and didn't antagonize Hiruzen.

Hiruzen nodded, "Very impressive Fujin!"

Fujin looked at Hiruzen and asked, "Can we learn all the Wind Vacuum jutsus now?"
Hiruzen showed a confused face and asked, "What do you mean by Wind Vacuum jutsus?"

Though Hiruzen had a confused face, he was laughing internally while thinking, 'This brat has taken a lot of advantages from me. Unfortunately, even if he read the entire library, his knowledge won't compare to mine.'

Fujin's eyebrows twitched. He asked, "Aren't there a bunch of Wind Vacuum jutsus?"

Hiruzen chuckled and shook his head, "There are no Wind Vacuum jutsus. Wind Vacuum is a technique to create a Vacuum core inside a Wind jutsu. So some Wind jutsus can become Wind Vacuum jutsus by using a Vacuum core. For instance, the Vacuum Sphere is just a modified Wind Explosion jutsu."

Fujin was surprised at this, "Oh, I didn't think of it that way."

Hiruzen was about to ask Fujin to experiment on his own and create his own Wind Vacuum jutsus, when Fujin looked at him and said, "Grandpa, could you guide me in how to add the Vacuum core in the Great Breakthrough jutsu?"

Hiruzen's face went slightly black at how quickly Fujin requested him. He coughed and said, "No. The vacuum core can't be added to the Great Breakthrough jutsu due to it having such a wide area of attack."

Fujin replied, "Oh… I read that the 2nd Kazekage used a jutsu called Vacuum bullet jutsu. The scroll said that it moved at a very high speed and was very hard to dodge. Can you teach me that grandpa?"

He looked at Hiruzen with a hopeful look on his face. While Fujin didn't like Hiruzen's diplomacy, he had nothing but respect for Hiruzen's power and experience. Now that he had a chance to hold his thigh, Fujin would take every advantage he could from Hiruzen!

Having interacted with Fujin for so long, Hiruzen understood that Fujin's expressions were fake. He decided, 'I definitely need to include him in negotiating teams. He is aware that I know that his expression is fake. But he still does them!'

Hiruzen sighed and agreed. Using Wind bullets needed one to create small vacuum cores inside their mouth. While they were mostly harmless, they could result in horrible injuries if something went wrong! Hiruzen sighed thinking, 'I don't think Homura will agree to take over paperwork for me again! When will those students of mine return to take my hat?'

As Hiruzen wished, one student of his would eventually return to take his hat. Though, he would want Hiruzen's head alongside his hat!

Hiruzen looked at Fujin and said, "For that, you will first need to learn Air bullet jutsu."

Fujin replied, "Oh, can you teach me that jutsu as well?"

Fujin noticed Hiruzen's face going black. Hiruzen wasn't surprised as he expected Fujin to immediately make this request. However, he couldn't help but wonder, 'Was this boy born with no shame?'