Author's Note

Hi! I've finally finished Mala and Aceion's love story. After 2 years and 10 days! Can you believe it? Kahit ako hindi rin e HAHAHAHAH

Salamat ng marami sa lahat ng sumuporta at nagtiwala na kaya kong isulat ang kwentong 'to. From my friends in real life to all my online friends across social media.

This is dedicated to one of the most important person in my life, ang Lola ko who is now resting in paradise. She was my all and she will always be. She's the most amazing and thoughtful person na kilala ko. I know she won't be able to read this, but I know if she is still alive, she would appreciate it so much.

And to that earthling who made me write this story. This is also for you. Know that my promise will not change ever. I plan to keep it. Thank you for for coming into my life, thank you for existing. Hindi ko alam ano ang magiging reaction mo kapag nalaman mo na ginawa kitang male lead sa kwentong 'to haha, but but but. I know it will put a smile on your face. Ikaw at si Lola, thank you for being the ones who always believe and support. You two are in my heart, printed like tattoo. A permanent one.

To Elle, hey! Thank you for helping me come up with a name for my male lead (Aceion). Ang witty mo doon talaga HAHAHAHAHA Sana ma-meet ko kayo nila Cai in person. Soon. Thank you!

To Mia as well, for being a supportive friend always. Kahit na nasa draft ko pa lang 'tong story support na siya, salamatt.

Thank you all!

About the "will you make it into a book or not?" question, I am still thinking about it. Baka kapag na-edit ko na malay natin huehuehue.

Actually, bago ako nagsimula sa pagsulat nito, I only want to have a copy para sa sarili ko. Just one copy of it pero let's see. I'll let you guys know.

By the way, I am posting the special chapters maybe this week or the next.

That is all for now. Adiós!

-

Reach me through my social media accounts for questions and suggestions, collaboration and all about writing.

Instagram: _hnnhmxn
Tiktok: xineee4
Twitter: xineee16
Facebook: Maxine Dejan
Email: maxinedejan15@gmail.com

Kendingmaxx
-
All rights reserved 2021