CHAPTER-1

MOLLY

Another day in this boring orphanage is something which I didn't want to wake up to see. I'm tired of the daily chores and mockery by almost everyone here. I wish to study and travel around the world. Go to grand and beautiful places like Paris , Greece , Italy etc etc. I want to learn the ancient history and just admire the beauty but again those are just dreams and an orphan like me is not allowed to have dreams. This world is a cruel place. I wasn't miserable before but atleast I was happy.

My family 'The Danners' were never really rich people infact we were polar opposite of rich. My father worked in a ceramic tile factory. Not just my father but my uncle also worked there. We all lived under same house as one happy family. My mother and my aunt used to go to the factory to help so that there would be a roof over our head , food on our table and education in our minds. Most importantly and the last member of my happy family was Debbie. She was my cousin and my bestfriend. We both used to go to school together, we were in the same class and we used to spend our entire day together. We were literally like real sisters but keeping tag of a cousin is also fine.

I finally got break from working and cleaning in the orphanage, I usually spend my free time on the swing that's in the garden where no one goes because they believe it's haunted. I find all that very useless to be honest and I don't mind it at all that no one comes there , I'm happy and alone. I went to the garden and sat down in peace. All the memories started flashing in my brain like it was just yesterday. The fire... us running back from school...knocking on our door....

I was too busy in my thoughts and didn't notice someone was standing Infront of me. He clapped his hand and I switched back to reality again.
"Hello earth to Molly." He laughed , I liked it whenever he laughed it suited him alot.

"Cut it out , stop teasing me. You know I've been waiting for you entire day."
He smiled at my words and it would always give me warmth inside.

"I hate to make you wait but you know I was so busy with my school work and that is why it took me this long."

"Yeah yeah I know stop flaunting your richness Infront of me."

"Hey! I'm not flaunting my richness. But do you know one thing Molly once I'm done with my school I'll take you from this miserable place , we will go somewhere far far away from here and live life the way we want to." He bent down and held my hands and I smiled at him.

You must think I'm a gold digger but that's not the case. It was around one year back when the factory caught fire and my parents as well as Debbie's parents who are my uncle and aunt, died along with many other factory workers. I had no other family left. Me and Debbie had eachother or so I thought. Aside Debbie I had no other family left , I was put into this miserable orphanage but Debbie had her Aunt from her mother's side and she was put there with them. Her Aunt was really rich and because of that she never really kept any relations with our family because we were of 'low status'. Debbie was forced to go with them even when either of them did not want to live with eachother but she had no choice and me on the other hand was stuck here and alone. I'm not jealous of Debbie, I'm happy for her but I wished she would have convinced her Aunt to adopt me. Here at the orphanage everyone was so mean and  no one really wanted to talk to me aside from when they had to mock me. I was sick and tired of this place.

I was sweeping the wooden floors one day and saw a boy walking into our orphanage who looked around my age. He was sweating from nervousness but he looked very cute and very well dressed. He was at the front desk talking to sister Mary and then he made his way inside. Everyone gathered around him incomplete amazement. He stood there saying he was going to work with us everyday for volunteering. I know what this meant , this was something that would help him get into a good college or university. He's not doing it out of goodness but purely out of selfish reasons. I still didn't mind atleast someone 'rich' was here to help us. The girls my age were completely surrounding him and not leaving him alone even for a minute.
It was fun to watch the rich man be in so much trouble and didn't know how to deal with it. I used to watch the whole scene with amusement because that was the only good and close to funny thing that was happening in my life.

One day I took his hand and dragged him out of his messy situation and took him to our little haunted garden which I love alot by the way. He let out a big sigh of relief and slightly smiled sitting down on the swing next to my swing.
"You saved me there big time miss-"

"Molly." I said in a low voice and he smiled. It was the perfect smile I had ever seen with cute dimples on side.

"Miss Molly. Why didn't you save me before? And what about the girls won't they come here, is it some forbidden place or something?"

"I don't know why I didn't save you before and Don't worry the girls won't come here , they say that this garden is haunted and they are scared. They have even started to think I'm possessed by some demon and that is why they don't talk to me at all now."

"Woah that's dark and scary. Are you really possessed?" I looked at him as if he asked something really dumb which he did.

"Really? You believe that?"

"Why not? Even a demon wouldn't resist to possess a pretty lady like you." His words made me blush and I felt something in my heart. That was the first time I met the love of my life.

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Hello guys. I hope you like the first chapter of my story. This is the sequel of IN THE ROOM , so if you haven't read that yet please read that first and then come here. Hopefully you like that story and this one too.

I really do not wanna loose interest in writing this story so to help me with that do vote for my chapters and I would love to see your comments.

For now
Peace out ✌️☮️