CHAPTER-35

DEBBIE:-

I wore such a beautiful black dress to prom it had lace ends. When My aunt got to know that I was going with Keith she got all excited and brought it for me although thankfully I was saved from her when A guy knocked at our door and told me to come with him, I had seen him before at party and He just told Kate and Trevor asked me to come with him. I happily went and My aunt couldn't do anything.

Before I entered the hall, Kate gave me a heads up. She told me to be careful and if an unknown man approaches her not to go anywhere with him. They did not tell me entirely what happened but I didn't question much maybe they were paranoid something might happen to me too.

Keith couldn't stop flirting with entire evening and I was about to beat him but before I could do anything he was called by few of his friends , they wanted to take boy gang photos and I didn't say much , I went to drink water because from all the chaos , dances and activities I was getting exhausted and thirsty. I sat down and removed my heels because my legs surely ached from doing all that dancing.

"Is the pretty lady in distress?" I got startled but calmed down.

" Steve you scared me."

" Am I that scary?"

"No no it's just that you surprised me. So what brings you here ?"

"Just saw you were sitting alone so I thought of giving you company."

"That's very kind of you but you can go ahead and enjoy. You might be bored here."

"I'll be anything but bored when I'm with you , Where is Keith?"

"Over there taking photos." I pointed towards him and he looked at me and waved. He is so cute at times , We took so many photos together and he kept all of them with him.  My feet were really hurting but I was keeping myself together.

"I have a good remedy that could help you."

"That's fine don't worry I'll be fine."

"Your feet will get sore. Come on come with me."

"To where ?"

"Just come." He pulled me by my hand and took my heels in his hand. He took me behind the main stage and it was a very odd place , there was no one around.

"Why did you bring me here ? What are we going to do here?"

"You ask too much. You will be fine with me don't worry."

"What are you going to-" before I could do anything he instantly kissed me and I couldn't process what happened, I pushed him and slapped him.  "WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"I'm sorry.. You remind me so much of her."  I was so confused at his words but I was really angry by his actions.

"By who?" He started crying and I was really perplexed by the entire situation.

"I'm sorry Debbie , I have to do this."

"Do what? Steve you are not making sense to me. You know what I'm leaving." I proceeded to go but he pulled me back and hugged me. "St-steve leave me!" He wasn't letting me go and I was struggling to move at all.
"Steve please leave me." Those were the last words I said before I felt an injection getting inserted at my shoulder. My vision was getting dizzy with each second and I could only see one man tearing up In front of me and finally there was a complete blackout.

I woke up screaming thinking it was a bad dream but I couldn't scream at all , my mouth was tapped and I was tied to a chair. I looked down at myself, my dress was torn up till my knees.  There was no one in the room and the room was filled with darkness. It took me a while to settle my eyes to the darkness. I was horrified at this point. I tried shifting and getting my self freed from this leash. Someone opened the door.

"That won't work. Anyways Hello Debbie." There was this man Infront of me , I couldn't see him but I could see him smiling at me from across the room. His voice ! I know this voice! I've heard this before.
"I will be back in a while till then be a good girl and behave."  He left and Steve entered the door.

"You are just so perfect and pretty." He spoke with his disgusting mouth , I was still trying to free myself, I wanted to beat him so badly. I just got kidnapped by this man who I always thought was a good guy. He was such a good friend to me , how could he? So many things were going through my mind. I was not scared anymore but the feeling of rage filled up inside me. If I am dying today I would atleast put up a fight with it. Like I said I don't care about living anymore but if I am even slightly able to get out of this chair I swear to god he won't be able to recognise his own face anymore.

"Stop hurting yourself Debbie. The more you move the more it will hurt you." I tried to speak but I remembered the tape I couldn't do anything but make mumbled sounds.
He came up close to me and finally took the tape off my mouth.

"FREE ME  ONCE AND I WILL  SHOW YOU HOW HELL LOOKS LIKE!"

"You are so brave , you know this is what attracts me towards you even more. I have always liked your courage."

"Steve why did you do this?" I was getting frustrated and irritated by each passing second.

"It's a long story. Atleast you deserve to know this before you die... Unlike her... I could actually give you a good death... Maybe." His voice was cracking up with each word. Seriously? Is he going to cry again?