CHAPTER-4

KATE

After the whole mystery meet up we had with Rose which I didn't mind , I loved her company always and it made me wonder that why wasn't I friends with her before. We have so much in common it's like she's my spirit animal. We both went out for drinks and then went to dance floor had an amazing time there , we loved doing that. While we both were out here enjoying, Trevor was sound asleep jeez what a buzz kill and so grumpy for some reason I did not sign up for this.

Soon a nerdy looking guy came from behind and turned Rose to his side.

"Robin?!" Her voice being oddly weird .

"Rose my love you have to trust me , I love you." What in the fu- forking universe is this?? I gave a questioned look to Rose who was standing there still with her expressions so dead that she could easily fake being a statue.

"Listen Robin... You're a nice guy but I don't like you! And stop following me like a creep!" She shouted out to him.

"I didn't follow you , I happen to be in town for my project and I came here for some drinks then I saw this lovely girl dancing who caught my eye." Okay now I can say I've found someone who's even worse than Trevor at the flirting game but if Trev takes this as a challenge he would definitely go upto women and flirt like he'd definitely marry them next second, True story. Yep after that I earned myself a crazy girl who was after Trev for a long time. Well intended Sarcasm I suppose.

I think Rose seemed to agree with me at his flirting skills because she gave an obnoxious expression at that which made me want to laugh out loud but that would get awkward.

"You know what Robin , I have a boyfriend so yeah that's why I cannot accept you. I was hiding my relationship for professional purposes as once you were my client." So this is what all is about he was Rose's client and that's how they met. Ah I can't wait for this guy to go so I can flood Rose with questions about her love life. I mean I don't complain at that though  she is one pretty girl. Just as her name her hair is of bright red colour , her skin perfect white without any physical defects and those lovely chocolate brown eyes that I would die for if I was a boy. 

"Oh yeah where is your boyfriend then , I have never seen him with you." Give us a break Robin she ain't interested in you bro just move on. Sometimes guys don't get the no thing at all and think that if they keep on pursuing we will fall in love with them. But anyways I jumped in their conversation
"That is none of your business. Now I would politely ask you to leave or you could have serious charges against you sir." I kept a plain face.

"Who even are you ?" He gave me a disgusting look as if I was interfering their love story , truly one sided love story to be precise.

"Officer Weiner who might just arrest you for your arrogance now leave before you annoy me further." Well that worked and he left with anger.
Rose grinned at me and hugged me.

"I thought boyfriend's sisters are supposed to be evil." I made a sarcastic comment to which she smiled and said "oh yeah we are , you've just not seen yet." We both laughed and enjoyed rest of our time there. See this is why I love Rose she gives the best energy anyone could ever ask for.

It was the next day and I got up all fresh. Trev was already up by then and all ready. Rose came upto our room and we all headed out to the north side. It just took us about two hour to reach there and from the looks of it , it looks very posh and expensive. We went straight to the Brimming orphanage where Molly was living to investigate over there.

I asked around the place and seriously no one was even bothered that Molly wasn't there with them anymore. They said all sorts of things like she wouldn't mix up with them , she was a bit arrogant and didn't talk to anyone? That was weird. Trevor came up with much better information about her family.

Her past was tragic and explained why she didn't feel like mixing up with anyone. She wasn't given time to process anything before she was put in here and her cousin Debbie was sent to her Aunt's home. She was just sixteen. I wish I knew her before and would actually talk to her. The environment of the place was very different as if the children were trained to just become house helps and nothing more. Is this what the rich wants ? Where is all the education and all the rights they have to live rather than spend their time just learning how to clean and how to cook. I mean it is necessary but they need education too , they are just children. I made up my mind that after I was done with this case I would find some way to help these orphans.

We went to the local cafe over there and yeah it was totally I could say that we were at the rich part of the town. We sat down and discussed entire thing through and through again. Our next plan was to visit Debbie Danner and her Aunt and Uncle , The Rovers.

"Keeping that aside , we might need some extra help considering the fact that the bodies of the young girls has not been found yet." Trevor was right about that , we needed additional help of someone who'd try locate the bodies.

"Who are you planning to call?" I asked and Rose was busy writing down all sorts of information that was discussed in her diary.

"I'm calling John." Rose's eye shot up and looked at Trevor for a second and then she continued scribbling something down on her papers again.

"The forensic guy?" I questioned and he nodded in response. So John was coming in to help us. It would be first time I would meet him but I've heard quite alot about him. He was Trevor's bestfriend and three years back he played a major role in the crazy scientist case who was in love with me which I got to know later on wasn't the only reason behind his cruel murders. I would never forgive Shawn for what he did to Leo.