CHAPTER-11

(The Lady In White)

Another peaceful day ongoing at the orphanage. Just little kids doing their daily chores and singing along while they work. There we got a little kid in his early teenage life. Adam , a fourteen year old kid with so much at heart and yet curious to learn more. He loves the garden and the fresh scent of breeze that touches his nose every morning when he wakes up. He sits there reading his all time favourite book 'The Charlotte's Web ' , the only reason he loved that book alot was because that was the last birthday gift he received from his parents before they went missing... Or atleast that's what has been told to him. He dreams to become a big rich guy someday and has a heart full of aspiration and looking forward to many more ventures that is yet to come.

There he sat on the half ripped mat which he spread neatly in the middle of the garden reading his book again. Little Children were playing around him and he didn't mind it at all he loved their presence but soon he got a little too engrossed in his world of imagination that he didn't seem to realize he was the only one left in the garden alone. He heard a low and soft whistle , at first he thought it was his imagination but when he heard it the second time it confirmed his suspicion. He looked more closer at a distance and saw a silhouette. He still couldn't make out who it is and got a little creeped out by the whole situation. The whistle became louder and the steps of whoever Infront of him were getting closer till a point where he could see who it is. It was a lady. Not that he recognised here but he felt relieved. She looked young but elder than him , her wavy black hair flowing all the way down her lower back and absolutely gorgeous white dress she wore that clinged to her going along with that a popping red lipstick and a black hat. She wore laced white gloves that went along with her attire. Here Adam was just completely mesmerized by her beauty , he couldn't take his eyes off her. He thought he was dreaming but no it wasn't a dream. She came and sat down near him , he couldn't move from his spot he was frozen or we could say struck by someone's charm.

"Hey little one , what are you doing here alone ?" She spoke with the sweetest voice possible which gave the little Adam even more tingles than he could've imagined. The blush on his white pale face wouldn't leave and appear again and again when he saw her.

"Wow!" He exclaimed after a long pause with a jaw drop at which she laughed and he couldn't help but get more closer to her.
"I'm not alone here. My friends are doing some work?" He sounded confused but tried making sense. He was trying to make his best appearance Infront of the mysterious lady.

"Oh I see.. aren't you scared of me boy?" She smiled at him and he could absolutely melt in his spot but he was trying to keep his cool.

He cleared his throat and tried sounding like a grown up man to impress the lady in White. "No , why would I be scared of such a pretty lady. My name is Adam."

"Oh What a lovely name." She slowly caressed his light brown hair at which he smiled so wide , getting a whole load of butterflies just flying all around inside his stomach.

"Why do you look so familiar?" He couldn't push down his curiosity and asked her something which she didn't expect.

"I might look like someone you know , it's a fact that there are seven people who look like you in this world." Amazed by the new knowledge received he was overwhelmed with emotions.

"Woahh so that means there is someone who looks like me too?" His expressions showing his total excitement.

"Yes but I don't think anyone would be as cute as you are." A dark crimson shade reappearing on Adam's face making him totally flushed at the situation. The shyness lurked within his body and he couldn't stop his smiles.

"You are so beautiful." He finally tells her what he was wanting to say from so long and she giggled at his words. The young boy was in love and he didn't even realize it.

She stood up from her spot and made an attempt to leave but before she could she turned around and smiled at Adam again.
"Would you like to come with me?" Her hands reaching out to Adam.
He hesitated at first but couldn't resist his urge any longer , he got up and held her hand.