Prologue

"Hyungie how much time will you take more??" Jungkook said....He is feeling bore after sitting like a statue for thirty minutes...

"Kookie...Just one more minute..." Taehyung replied...

"You are saying this like ten times..." Jungkook complained...

"Please one minute...I am finishing it..." Taehyung said while eyes on the sketch which he is making....

"Okay..." Jungkook humph

After ten minutes Taehyung finished his job and finally showed to Jungkook...

"Woaahh hyungie....It's looking like so me...." Jungkook was surprised at Taehyung's art ability...

"I am gonna make a frame of this and hang it in my room..." Taehyung said....

Jungkook blushed...He didn’t mind at all...After all he also wanted same....

"Hyungie...Will we always be together like this??" Jungkook suddenly asked...Taehyung looked at him when he heard the unexpected question...

"Of course..You forgot I promised you and myself that we will get married in future and will stay with each other forever..." Taehyung said and hugged Jungkook....

Jungkook also hugged back...He was looking at the sketch of him deeply...

"I love you hyungie..." He said while still looking at the sketch...

"I love you too Kookie..." Taehyung replied....

[~~One year later~~]

"You fucking lied Jungkook...You said you will marry me....You left me....You lied.....You lied..."

Taehyung was loudly saying these while looking at the floor...The floor was full of broken glasses....There was a sketch...A beautiful sketch...Of a beautiful boy....

Life is not what you expect;it is made up of the most unexpected twists and turns.....

To be continue~~