Chapter Five

"Thank you for coming to the party buddy" Namjoon said to Yoongi who was drinking his wine...

"Ahh don't thank me...How would I not come to Taehyung's birthday?Jungkook annoyed me so much from this week for this party.." Yoongi said... Namjoon laughed because he knew Yoongi was telling truth...

"That's I know..Look at them now,they are behaving like there are no one in here..." Namjoon said while watching two little boys in the corner...

Taehyung is feeding cake to his baby star who is messily eating... Today is Taehyung's birthday and Jungkook is more excited than Taehyung...He was so excited that he cut the cake instead of Taehyung and Taehyung didn't mind it all... Taehyung was so happy because Jungkook gave him a handmade card where he drew himself and Taehyung together...

"Hyungie give me cherry one..."Jungkook said, pointing the cherry on the cake piece...

Taehyung gave him and Jungkook ate that..He gave a cute smile to Taehyung while eating...

"Baby star liked the cake??" Taehyung asked..Jungkook happily nodded...They did so much fun today... Taehyung is now ten years old...He is still introvert boy for others but for his baby star he is extrovert...

"Tonight me and baby star will sleep together.." Taehyung said while wiping the cream in Jungkook's face...

"Really??But hyung will not leave me here.." Jungkook said and became sad...His hyung is so strict...

"Don't worry..I know who will make him to give permission..." Taehyung said...

"Who?" Jungkook innocently asked ..

"Papa"

(After fifteen minutes~~)

"I am leaving him here because you said so.." Yoongi said to Seokjin..

"Aishhh don't worry.I am here.." Seokjin said and pushed Yoongi inside the car ..

"Bye hyung" Jungkook bided his brother so happily...Yoongi chuckled by seeing his brother's action...

He started the car and went to his own house.. Seokjin turned back and looked at two boys...

"Now my babies will go to sleep...Fast fast..." Seokjin said... Taehyung and Jungkook both ran inside the house...They went to Taehyung's room and layed down on the bed.. Seokjin came and ruffed their hair...He switched off the light and close the door...

Taehyung's room has big mirror window..The night scenery of the sky can clearly seen from there..Jungkook is looking at the starry sky with his doe eyes...The moonlight of the night is so shining all around the room..

"So pretty..."Jungkook said, admiring the sky...

"What Kookie??" Taehyung asked and hugged Jungkook from behind..

"Hyungie the stars...So many pretty pretty.."Jungkook said..

Jungkook's cute talk always makes Taehyung smile..

"My baby star is more pretty than them.." Taehyung said ..

"Wow really hyungie?? Am I pretty like Papa??"Jungkook said...Seven years old Jungkook's words...

"Yes... Pretty baby star you are.." Taehyung said..

Jungkook giggled..."Hyungie one day we will start falling together.." He said

"Star falling??" Taehyung was confused..

"Hmm..I saw on cartoon...The star is falling and barbie makes a wish..."Jungkook was explaining with doing hand gestures...

Taehyung mentally smiled.."You are meaning meteor shower??" Taehyung said..

"Huh?What is this??"Jungkook was confused with new words...

"Nothing...Now go to sleep...We will play tomorrow..."Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook's cheeks .

"Okay"Jungkook also kissed Taehyung's cheek...

"Night night hyungie..."Jungkook immediately fall in sleep...

"Good night Kookie" Taehyung wished and also closed his eyes...

(Next night~~~)

"Hyungie I don't want to play anymore this now..." Jungkook whined..

"Why kookie??Didn't you like this "Monster Monster" play??" Taehyung questioned..

" I like this..But I don't want you to see as badie monster..." Jungkook said in a crying tone

"My silly kookie..We just played...You know I am a good boy..." Taehyung said

"Yes...You are my good hyungie...And always be mine..."Jungkook said like an order..

"My beautiful kookie...I am always yours...Why do you always talk a lot nowadays??" Taehyung asked

"Because Taehyungie love my voice..Hehehe.."Jungkook said..Taehyung took Jungkook's hand and kissed there...Jungkook giggled...

"I love you Kookie.."

"I love you more Taehyungie..."

10 year Taehyung's and 7 year Jungkook's little conversation was witnessed by full of stars in the sky...

They didn’t know their little words will take turn in future...They didn't know what is waiting for them in the future....

They didn't know what is waiting for them in the future

To be continue~~

[The era of baby Jungkook and baby Taehyung is closed🥺 From now on you will see big Taehyung and Jungkook...

Do you like this part???

Every lines has deep secret in this story👀

Comment guys ..Where are my Eunoia??😭
Be ready for emotional parts of this story👀]