Chapter Ten

"How? I mean why didn't he tell us??" Seokjin said while panicking...

"I don't know...My manager told me...This sudden arrival I don't know..." Namjoon said and sat on the sofa.. Seokjin sat beside him...

"What if Taehyung see him??" Seokjin said..

"How?? I don't think he will come in front of Taehyung after an year..." Namjoon said

"So what? Taehyung still is suffering...My child is suffering ..." Seokjin said in broken tone...

The depth of the love of parents for their children cannot be measured. It is like no other relationship. It exceeds concern for life itself. The love of a parent for a child is continuous and transcends heartbreak and disappointment...

Seokjin want to see his son's smile again..That bubbly son who always used to be with him,who always used to give gifts,who always used to share secret with him is now missing...For one reason...And he thinks he is also responsible for his son's suffering...But he can't do anything..He doesn't have a chance to get the things better again...

Seokjin's crying face can't see by Namjoon...He knew how Seokjin is weak for his son..Namjoon is also helpless...He can be the biggest richman but in his personal life he is nothing... Because he can't give his son what his son wanted...Namjoon was helpless that time and also helpless this time...

"Seokjin please don't cry...I know how you are feeling...But what can we do??We told him to forget him and moved on..." Namjoon said and hold Seokjin's hand...

"How will he??? He is his life...You know very well..." Seokjin said while crying...

Namjoon's eyes also became teary by remembering someone...He knows his son's personality is not going to be back like again...But he is still hoping...He knows fate isn't this much cruel...He is hoping someday his Taehyung will come in front of him with his boxy smile and hug him tightly...

"Where is he now??" Namjoon asked..

"I don't know...He usually comes back home in this time...Also it's raining...He hates rain so much ..I hope he is fine..." Seokjin said after wiping his tears...

"I know-" Namjoon was going to complete his sentence but in that moment the maindoor is opened by Taehyung who was completely drenched in rain...

Seokjin and Namjoon looked at the door...Seokjin hurriedly went to Taehyung...He took his bag and told a maid to bring a towel...He noticed Taehyung's red eyes and expressionless face...Did he cry?? Seokjin thought...

"Oh my !! You are completely drenched in rain..Why didn't you call Papa?? I would send the car to bring you..." Seokjin said...The maid and went after giving the towel to Seokjin...

Seokjin was going to dry Taehyung's hair by the towel but Taehyung hold his hand...

"I saw him..." Taehyung said..

Seokjin and Namjoon's heart became restless after hearing this...Their biggest fear is not to hear this but now it happened...They knows what will be the consequences...They didn't want that...

"Taehyungah listen to me son..." Namjoon stood up and came to Taehyung...

Before he can say anything, Taehyung again said...

"How did he come??" Taehyung said...

Namjoon's forehead became sweaty...He knows where is the matter going...He doesn't want to see his son's miserable state again...This time he will do anything....

"I don't know how he came suddenly..But don't worry...This time nothing will happen..." Namjoon said..

"Why did Jungkook come Papa??" The tone of Taehyung's was so soft and pleading...It was like he is devastated from inside..

Seokjin wanted to cry because his son was asking something in pleading tone..But he was shocked by Taehyung's words ..So did Namjoon...

"What are you talking about Taehyungah?? It's nothing like that...." Seokjin said ...

"No....I saw him papa...I saw him today..In front of me...." Taehyung said desperately..

Seokjin and Namjoon are so confused what is happening....They didn't expect this from Taehyung....And what is Taehyung talking about???

"Bub I think you again saw the nightmare...Should I call the doctor??" Namjoon said this time ..It is right that Taehyung had many nightmare in past and doctor had to give him heavy dose of sleeping pills to sleep...

"YOU ARE CALLING ME INSANE AGAIN!! I SAID I SAW HIM .WHY AREN'T YOU BELIEVING ME ??? I SAVED HIM...I SAW HIM..WITH MY TWO EYES..." Taehyung screamed as much he wanted.... Because as per him he is saying truth and his parents are believing him...

"Taehyung how can this happen?? We know the truth...Please get back into sense..." Namjoon again said...He just wanted Taehyung to calm down...

"THIS IS MY QUESTION....HOW???? WHY HE CAME????? HOW???? I SAW HIM IN FRONT OF ME..HE HAS THOSE SAME EYES...YOU ARE TELLING ME I CAN'T RECOGNISE MY JUNGKOOK???" Taehyung said loudly....

"STOP TAEHYUNG.... DON'T TALK NONSENSE.." Seokjin scolded Taehyung...

"I am not talking nonsense.....You are making me insane .." Taehyung said...

"Because you became insane by talking nonsense like this...Just move on from him."Seokjin said .

"I CAN'T...I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HIM...HE CAME BELIEVE ME OR NOT .." Taehyung started to cry...

"JUST STOP...HE IS DEAD TAEHYUNGAH....UE IS NO MORE WITH US....JUST ACCEPT THIS TRUTH THAT JUNGKOOK IS NO MORE..."

Seokjin finally said the truth which he hates the most....

Truth is always bitter....

To be continue~~

[Hehehe....

Then who will be the Taehyung's love now??

Whom did Taehyung see??]