Chapter Seventeen

Taehyung is walking towards his college gate..Today he didn't have mood to come college but his friends called him to come..They literally begged to him...Today there is summer festival in the college so no class...There are many stalls and various types events will be happened... Taehyung is not attending any..He will just go to danger place and decided to sleep...

"Hey you came finally..." Hisung said to Taehyung...

Taehyung just did tsk and shoved his bag towards dongmin who is his other friend and fellows ..There are also standing Miachan and Bossum ...These five are on a group which of Taehyung is the leader.... The whole college literally feels scare of this group...They can't say anything to them because Taehyung's Kim name...

"Taehyungah.. Let's attend any of the event today..." Hisung said while following him...

Taehyung stopped his walk and glared at Hisung..The other members of the group gulped down...They know about Taehyung's anger...

"Okay okay ..You can sleep there...We are going on the festival.." Hisung said and gave Taehyung his bag...And the four boys went from there .They didn't wanna piss Taehyung more... Taehyung just shrugged and went to his regular place...

He lie down on the wood bench and put his head on the bag...He closed his eyes and suddenly someone's face came in front of his mind...

That mute boy...

After knowing the details from his dad Taehyung didn't know what to feel..He is thinking how two people can look like same...Same eyes,same nose,same skin,same smile...How??

Is it miracle???

Though Taehyung hate that face but he can't ignore that...How can he??He is feeling like Jungkook came back...But he knows it his imagination... Jungkook and that boy can't never be same...Jungkook is different from others...Very different and special...Even if the faces matches but they can never be same...

Jungkook is unique...He has so different taste from other people...And Taehyung loved that side of Jungkook...

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

"Hyung please go more down..." Jungkook is saying to Taehyung who is trying his best to go down on the big hole in the park..

Basically a puppy is stuck in hole and Jungkook was going to rescue that by going under the hole...But Taehyung couldn't let that happen...He knows how Jungkook is weak..So he told him he would rescue the puppy...

"I am trying...Just hold on...I am getting it.."Taehyung said... Jungkook is worrying..The park is empty today so they can't seem help from others...

"Got it!!!" Taehyung screamed..

"Really?? Come now slowly .." Jungkook helped Taehyung come up...After trying hard Taehyung came up with the little cute puppy...

"Awww...Are you hurt?Is it paining??" Jungkook took the puppy from Taehyung's hold and started to rub puppy's fur...

"You didn't ask me I am okay or not...How bad you are!!" Taehyung sulked...

"Hyungie...I know you are strong...Nothing can happen to you...See you did a good job...You rescued a weak little thing..." Jungkook showed the puppy to Taehyung...He has a bunny smile on his face which is Taehyung's weakness...

"That's for you..Because noticed it first ..Why are you so different baby??" Taehyung said in soft tone...

Jungkook blushed... Whenever Taehyung calls him baby he becomes shy.. Don't know why..This sensitive word makes him shy...

"I don't know..." Jungkook whispered... Suddenly he saw a dog is coming there...

"Hyungie...See the dog...It maybe this puppy's parent..." Jungkook said and put the puppy on the ground..The puppy saw his mother and ran to her...Jungkook smiled...This little things makes him feel good...

"Thank you hyungie for saving him...I know my hyungie can never ignore someone who is in danger in front him..Because my hyungie is a super hero..." Jungkook said and giggled...

"Really?? Then I should get a reward for my job.." Taehyung smirked...

"Yes...Tell me what do you want??" Jungkook said...He thought would say something which he needed..

"Kiss me .." Taehyung said ..

"Hyungie!!!! " Jungkook exclaimed...He became a red tomato...

"What?? You said you will give me reward...Then give me..." Taehyung said...

"Okay close you eyes.." Jungkook ordered...And Taehyung admitted...

Taehyung thought he would get kiss on his lips but he got in his cheeks!!!!

"Hey that's cheating...." Taehyung whined and opened his eyes...

Jungkook giggled and started to ran away from Taehyung...

" You didn't say where to give..." Jungkook shouted... Taehyung also started to run to catch him....

~~~ FLASHBACK ENDED~~~

Taehyung opened his eyes after remembering his one of the precious moments with Jungkook...He wanted to wash his face because getting freshen up can clear a messy mind...So he took his bag and walked towards his class direction...

The whole building is silent because there are no students...The festival is happening on the other side of the college... Taehyung went towards the washroom but before getting in there he heard some voices...

"Hey..Why aren't you replying us??Come and wash our shoes.." First voice...

"Why are you silent?? Don't tell me you are mute...Hahahaha .." Second voice...

Taehyung peeked in and saw two boys are covering a boy who was in front of them...One of the boys moved and Taehyung clearly saw the other boy who was covered...

And Taehyung cursed...He didn't want this situation on this day...Why is he seeing this boy everyday???

It's mean Jungguk is there and two other boys are bullying him...But how did Jungguk come there??

"Will you say something or not?" The first boy raised his voice...Jungguk flinched...

Taehyung was going to walk back but suddenly something reminded him...

"I know my hyungie can never ignore someone who is in danger in front him..Because my hyungie is a super hero."

Taehyung swears himself that he never felt this much weak before...He knows what he has to do now...

He knows what he has to do now

To be continue~~

[Why am I feeling this part is kind of Kdrama??😭😭

Did you like this part??Comment guys🥺💜I was going to put this part as two part ..but because it is necessary to put whole scene in one part so I added two part in one...

Soon we will have Jungguk and Taehyung moment ..See you tomorrow.👀]