Chapter Twenty Nine

Jungguk cut the cake happily and took a piece from it .He first fed Hoseok of it and then Jimin...They also fed Jungguk.. Jungguk is smiling so much...He is feeling really happy today...He wants to stop the time and stay on this day for whole life...He is thankful to everyone who planned this...He is bowing to everyone.. Everyone knows Jungguk is so polite and sweet boy...

Jungguk took a piece of cake again and walked to Taehyung who is standing like he is outsider...

Taehyung saw Jungguk stood in front of him.. Jungguk is wearing a heavy sweet smile...A bunny smile which suits Jungguk so much...

"AAA" Jungguk showed open mouth to Taehyung which means to eat... Taehyung was so hesitate first..He didn't have any idea about Jungguk's birthday... Jungguk didn't say to him last night .And why will Jungguk say??A birthday person never tells about birthday by himself... Taehyung also came with empty handed and now he is attending a birthday party without any gift..

Taehyung opened mouth and ate little... Jungguk became happy...He became happy when he heard Taehyung's words.....

"Happy Birthday Jungguk"

Jungguk for the first time heard his name from Taehyung's voice...It was so heartwarming moment for him...He wanted to hear more..He wanted to say to call him again by his name...But he can't...He didn't have that ability...

Jungguk blushed... Taehyung just took his name and he blushed....That much effect of Taehyung is in Jungguk's.... Jungguk is really liking this feelings....

He likes Taehyung......

He knows it now.....

He likes Taehyung's dark aura ..

He likes Taehyung's secretive nature...

He likes Taehyung's rudeness....

He likes Taehyung's unknown visible emotion...

He likes Taehyung's brown sharp eyes which are holding so many unspoken words...

Now he likes Taehyung's raspy deep voice...He likes how Taehyung took his name...For the first time....

He likes Taehyung's presence....

He likes Taehyung so much ..

For the first time Jungguk is feeling like that...He knows about love and relationship....He knows about his feelings and he is sure ..He didn't know how he felt that...But he felt and he is liking his feelings...

But can he tell about his emotion to anyone ever????

Can he tell this to Taehyung???

Will Taehyung like him if he say to him????

Will Taehyung like a mute boy????

No....Never... Taehyung will not do that....He doesn't wanna be with a mute boy who can't express his feelings by speaking....

It's Jungguk's thought....

But he can't ignore his feelings ..If it's one sided then let it be...He is happy with this...He will protect his feelings....From Taehyung,from everyone....

Jungguk is happy with himself.... Jungguk is happy to stay like this....

If you love something, let it go, if it comes back to you, it's yours, if doesn’t, it never was.

Jungguk's feelings is not label as love still..But he knows he likes Taehyung so much..If fate will bless to him,then one day he will get what he wants from his heart....

Fate.....Plays positive and negative parts.....

"Sorry I didn't know about your birthday...I came without any present.." Taehyung said...

Jungguk shook his head as no...Then he signed something... Taehyung didn't understand...He is standing with confusion...

"It's okay...You came to my birthday it's a big thing for me ..Thank you for wishing me and joining..."

Jimin said and stood beside Jungguk... Taehyung raised his eyebrows...

"He said this to you..." Jimin said while smiling and Jungguk nodded....

"Ohh...Thank you letting me join...." Taehyung said..

"Hoseok hyung is calling for dinner.. Let's go..." Jimin said .. Jungguk nodded and signed Taehyung to walk ..The three of them went to buffet counter....

Time skip~~~

The guests are going to home after having best dinner and giving Jungguk gifts... Jungguk is bowing to everyone...He will open all the gifts when he will go home...He is so busy with everyone he didn't see Taehyung is going to home....

Taehyung is feeling bad...He didn't know why...He thought something to do tomorrow...He put the umbrella on a table and went out...He didn't come with car today so he had to walk...He started walking but stopped when a familiar voice heard by him...

"Aaa" Taehyung turned behind and saw Jungguk was running to him.....

Jungguk was panting...He then showed the box to him... Taehyung took and saw cake pieces...

"For whom??" Taehyung asked..

Jungguk signed as saying "for your parents"...

Luckily Taehyung guessed it correctly..

"For papa and dad??"

Jungguk nodded with smile...

"You don't have to..."

Jungguk shook his head as no...He signed as to keep the box... Taehyung sighed...

Taehyung noticed Jungguk is looking so stunning with suit...The wind is blowing and Jungguk's front hair are messing around... Taehyung came close to Jungguk... Jungguk's heartbeats became fast...

Taehyung raised his hand and tugged some hair from the forehead... Jungguk's whole body became freeze...He doesn't know what to react... Taehyung is close to him.... Taehyung's next words made him more freeze and shy...

"You are looking so beautiful"

Jungguk is blushing hard... Taehyung realized what he said...He didn't know why he did it and why he said that...He immediately moved away....

"Ahh I am going...Good night..." Taehyung hurriedly said and turned front to walk... Jungguk didn't look up because he is blushing so much.... Jungguk looked after some time and saw Taehyung was gone...

Jungguk is smiling..He hold his forehead and hair...Today is his best birthday ever....

He will never forget it..... Never...

Jimin didn't miss Jungguk's happiness and shy expression......

To be continue~~

[I was planning to write two parts tonight but I wrote this as long part ..

I hope you liked this.. Jungguk now knows about his feelings...

What will Taehyung do tomorrow??

Why Taehyung did that??

What will Jimin's role in here??

Tell me in the comments 👀]