Chapter Forty Five

Life is like an ice cream..Enjoy it before it melts...

Right??

Jungguk and Taehyung are enjoying their moment by having ice cream..Well,right now they are at game arcade.. Taehyung brought Jungguk here because he thought they should have come here to spend time... Taehyung was missing playing game also..So here they are...But they didn't start still because right now they are busy having ice creams...

There is an ice cream shop beside the arcade...So when they were coming Jungguk saw the ice cream shop..And suddenly he felt craving for ice cream...When Taehyung saw Jungguk was looking at ice cream shop he got that what he had to do..So he hold Jungguk's hand and dragged him inside the shop...First Jungguk didn't want to bother Taehyung but when he saw Taehyung's pleading eyes he couldn't say no...

Well,this Taehyung is so different from past Taehyung....

After getting chocolate and butterscotch ice cream they headed to free space where they could have ice cream...So they stood at open space and started to have ice cream.. Jungguk was feeling shy at first because around Taehyung he is always shy...Now he is having ice cream together obviously he will be more shy...

Jungguk couldn't look at Taehyung because he thinks Taehyung's handsomeness will stuck to his eyes..So he was stealing glances secretly... Jungguk is very much whipped...

When Taehyung looked at Jungguk,Jungguk immediately looked at the ground...

"You finished??" Taehyung asked...

Jungguk cutely nodded and looked up.. Taehyung saw some crunches of the ice cream was on Jungguk's lips...So without giving any warning Taehyung came close to Jungguk...

Taehyung is so much close to him..He can inhale Taehyung's manly smell... Jungguk's cheeks started to get warm...Hands are holding each other..He can't move and he doesn't want to move..

Because he wants that...

First kiss....

Will Taehyung kiss him???

Jungguk's first kiss will be Taehyung.. By thinking this Jungguk is starting to have butterflies in tummy... Breathing becomes fast... Blinking in every nenoseconds...

Taehyung slowly removed the crunches from Jungguk's lips... Jungguk's skin is so smooth...It is like fluffy cotton ball.. Taehyung wants squish it.. Taehyung wants to kiss those cheeks again.. Taehyung wants to bite that cheeks because for his those are looking like edible..

Taehyung's soft touch made Jungguk's heart pounded..He wants to dig hole and bury himself because he is feeling so shy also embarrassed.. Because he thought Taehyung was going to kiss him...

Jungguk is very silly according to Jungguk...

Taehyung cleaned the crunches and looked at Jungguk... Jungguk whole face became red and Taehyung understood why...

"Feeling shy??" Taehyung whispered..Well,he wants to teach the younger..

Jungguk felt more embarrassed when he heard Taehyung.. Taehyung saw his expression... What will he do now??Also Taehyung's raspy whispering always gives him thud in his heart...

Jungguk slowly nodded while gazing at the floor and playing with his fingers .His old habit...

"Why??" Taehyung questioned and tugged Jungguk's some front hair behind the ear...

Jungguk shook his head as answering he doesn't know and he doesn't want to tell...

"You are looking cute bubba.." Taehyung complimented him...And Jungguk is in cloud nine.. Taehyung again called him by that nickname... Jungguk is getting addict to it..