Chapter Thirty Eight

Jungguk is happily serving to his customer...Today his mood is good but he is nervous.. Because today he is going to do something which he never thought to do in life..When he was serving his hand was shaking little bit... The customer helped him to take the tray from him... Jungguk gets lots of love from the customers who comes to the cafe regularly..They knows that Jungguk is very good and adorable boy....

"Jungguk come here and set the apple pies in the display cart..." Hoseok called Jungguk who is holding the big tray of apple pies... Jungguk ran to him and took the tray while showing his bunny smile to his Hoseok hyung..

Jungguk started to set the apple pie..He is thinking how he will tell his feelings to Taehyung,how Taehyung will react, what Taehyung will answer... Many things are going around in Jungguk's mind....

If you want something you've never had...
You must be willing to do something you've never done..

Jungguk never thought the day would come when he will share feelings to someone who takes his heart from the first day...He never thought he could like someone so much,he never thought he would meet someone like Taehyung...

Jungguk's mind was diverted when his phone rang...He finished the setting of apple pies on the cart...He took out his phone to see who messaged him..His lips became plain to spread... Mean he is smiling..Why??

Because Taehyung messaged him...

Taehyungie hyungie:

If you are free come to the park beside your cafe...

Maybe today luck is beside Jungguk because he wanted to meet Taehyung today but he didn't know how to say that to Taehyung.. Luckily Taehyung messaged him...He put the phone inside his pocket..There he touched something...

A letter for Taehyung where Jungguk expressed his all feelings by writing... He can't express his feelings by saying or by his sign language..So he wrote a letter early in the morning... Jungguk untied the apron from his waist and folded it before putting on the drawer...

He went to Hoseok just to tell him he is going to park because he is feeling bored...Hoseok saw the sign language and gave him permit to go out .. Jungguk happily went outside..

His heart is beating so fast.. He is a living breathing person with a heartbeat, a pulse, and a beating heart that wants to be loved by someone who will love him back.

'Love' word is very heavy for him...He doesn't want to go there.. First he wants to experience the journey of liking someone..He wants to see how strong his heart for Taehyung which he has feelings in... He wants to see how much he can go with this feelings...He wants this feelings to feel more strong...More powerful...

Jungguk reached to the park..He took out his letter..He hold it and put his hand behind because he doesn't want to give Taehyung at first after seeing....He noticed Taehyung is sitting on a bench..He slowly walked there...His breathing becomes heavy but he is managing himself very perfectly...

He has to be strong....

But for his proposal or for something else??

Taehyung noticed Jungguk's presence..He tilted his head and saw Jungkook's adorable face which is giving tough days nowadays..He gestured Jungguk to sit beside him which Jungguk did with a red face...

"How was your day??" Taehyung asked first..

Jungguk showed him thumbs up means he had a good day... Taehyung smiled...Yes....Taehyung is now comfortable to give a little smile to Jungguk...

Jungguk also smiled back..He likes this nature of Taehyung...Calm and comfortable with him...

Jungguk pointed to Taehyung...And signed which means "How was your day?"