Chapter Forty Two

"Jungkook..." Taehyung said to Jungguk...They are sitting on the floor of a corner place in the park which is providing them to save from heavy rain...

Jungguk looked at Taehyung...

"His name was Jungkook...Min Jungkook...We were doing really fine...But one day I saw he was looking very sick...He and his hyung went to the doctor..I didn't go with them because I had my exam at that time...When he came back he told me it was just food poisoning and tiredness...I also believed him....After that day he was doing okay which I thought and I didn't know that I was wrong..." Taehyung paused...

"One day he told me that he had to go Japan with his hyung because of an family event...I was feeling bad because we never stayed without each other for one day...But for his happiness I was okay...And that was the my biggest regret....I wish I would stop him..." Taehyung sighed...

Jungguk is listening with so much attention...He needs to know what happened with Jungkook....

"I have my college trip that's why I had to go to Ilsan..Me and Jungkook used to talk in chat,calls ..He didn't video call me once when he went Japan..I was also busy in my trip things so I ignored....

When I came from Ilsan I didn't expect to see Jungkook.... Actually dead Jungkook..." Taehyung started to cry..

Jungguk gasped....He didn't expect this... Jungkook is no more.... Jungkook left Taehyung means he left this world... That's why Taehyung said all those things that day when he got know about Jungkook first time...

Jungguk's own eyer became teary...He can't see Taehyung's tears and the story of Taehyung is really hitting his heart...

Taehyung was so unfortunate to lost his love... Jungguk thought he is the unfortunate person who couldn't get his love...But he was wrong...

Seeing Taehyung's conditions,tears,words Jungguk understood how much Taehyung loves Jungkook....

"He left me...For forever..He betrayed me...He never told me he had damage kidney which caused him to leave me alone here....He didn't tell me anything about his illness...He just gave me hope to see future with him but in the end he left me..My own family knew it..His hyung knew it..But nobody told me..Nobody...

How can I forgive him??

How can I make me understand that he left me for forever??

How can I be normal again??

How can I move on from this betrayal?

Everyone tell me to forget everything...How can I?? How can I??" Taehyung broke down after saying these words...

Jungguk didn't think anything..He just hugged Taehyung tightly...His own tears are dropping silently but he has to give comfort Taehyung...

Taehyung needed that...

Taehyung needs him...

As a friend, Jungguk will be with Taehyung for forever...

Jungguk is rubbing Taehyung's back just to calm him down.. Taehyung is holding Jungguk as like his life depends on it..He is feeling peace .He is feeling that shoulder which he was hoping lately...He is feeling that the burden in his heart became light...

Taehyung wanted this...And he can be in this state whole day...He just needed it...Badly...

After some minutes, Taehyung stopped crying and broke the hug... Jungguk took out his phone and typed something.. Taehyung is watching him obediently....

Soon Taehyung got a notification from his phone and he opened it...

"Don't blame Jungkook hyung... Just think about him..I am sure he fought with his life just to be with you...He felt the more pain than anyone....He didn't tell you because he didn't want to see you sad in his last days... Nobody can see his love's crying face... Don't be mad with him..He is seeing you I am sure .He is sending his love everyday to you with any ways... Just try to accept the life hyung...He wants to see you happy...Just do it for him...I am sure someone will come into your life and you will again find happiness with that person..."