Chapter Forty Eight

Enjoying a romantic date with your beloved is one of the biggest joys in life...

It’s the best feeling when you look at him, and he’s already staring at you across the table... Jungguk is feeling his best at that moment..They are currently at a restaurant which Taehyung already reserved last night only for him and Jungguk.. Jungguk didn't know about this and he got this thing as a surprise and he loved it...

Why won't he???

They are sitting side by side...There is a dim light above them.. They are inside the private vip room in the restaurant..A soothing music was playing...

"Everywhere I’m looking now, I’m surrounded by your embrace. I can see your halo. You know you’re my saving grace." Taehyung wanted to voice these words out because he is feeling like this...Only for Jungguk.. Jungguk is becoming his habit now..He wants to see his smile..He wants to be with Jungguk twenty four hours...

Jungguk has a great effect on him and he isn't regretting that...He is loving it ..

Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.

Taehyung proved it and Jungguk is always grateful to Taehyung...He is mute..He can't talk..He can't express anything by his mouth but Taehyung didn't judge him... Taehyung's one stare makes him feel that Taehyung cares about him.. Taehyung likes him.. Taehyung is there for him... Taehyung is not lying....

Jungguk knows Taehyung didn't know about loving him and he also didn't say it...But one day will come when both will say those three words to each other....

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.

Taehyung is unaware of his feelings but things take time to reveal.. Everything has their own time to reveal it naturally..And Taehyung's strong feelings for Jungguk which he can't figure out will still be bloomed soon...

"Thank you for coming.." Taehyung said...

Jungguk smiled and also thanked Taehyung by gesturing..That bunny tooth smile is Taehyung's addiction..So much adoration is holding that smile.. Taehyung will do everything just to see that smile everyday...

In every moment..

Isn't it love????

"I promise to handle your heart with care and treasure it with love." Taehyung promised himself while looking at Jungguk who was drinking the juice...

"When did you start to like me?" Taehyung's sudden question made Jungguk choke while drinking...

He coughed and Taehyung hurriedly went close to Jungguk just to calm him down...

Maybe he asked too much....

"Are you fine?" Taehyung asked when he saw Jungguk stopped coughing... Jungguk nodded slowly...

Actually he was feeling mousy when he heard the question... Jungguk looked up and he realized how close their faces were... Jungguk looked at Taehyung's eyes...

The eyes are truly the windows to the soul, and they do not lie.Taehyung's eyes indicate the antiquity of the Jungguk is feeling lost in the eyes.. It's like those are calling him to see Taehyung's ardour...

Jungguk cupped Taehyung's cheeks with his both hands...He started to caress the cheeks.. Taehyung is feeling warmth on his cheeks.. Jungguk's hands are so soft and warm.. Taehyung is feeling affectionate...

Jungguk leans more to Taehyung... Taehyung forgot to blink..He can feel the hot breath of Jungguk...

And the lavender smell is making him daze...

They both know what they want at this moment...And that emotion is coming from the heart...Not forced one....

"May I?" Taehyung asked Jungguk whisperingly...Who is Jungguk to deny when his heart is wanting the same .. Jungguk nodded slowly,not breaking the eye contact...

And their lips touched...Not moving..Just feeling each other's lips..

It wasn’t that long, and it certainly wasn’t the kind of kiss you see in movies these days, but it was wonderful in its own way, and all they can remember about the moment is that when their lips touched, they knew the memory would last forever....

For me,

you are fresh water

that falls from trees

when it has stopped raining.

For me,

you are cinnamon that lingers

on the tongue and gives

bitter words

sweetening.

For me, you are the scent of

violins and vision

of valleys
smiling.
And still,

for me, your loveliness never ends.

It traverses

the world
and finds its
way back to me.

Only
me.

Onlyme

To be continue ~~

[Anneyong👀👀

I am back with your loving story..I hope you loved this chapter👀

Three or four parts then we will say bye to this story🙂

And I am good don't worry❤️

Thank you for waiting for me...See ya!]