Chapter Eighteen

Jungguk came with Hoseok and other cafe staffs at a college where a festival is happening... Basically the college booked them for the lunch...So they prepared huge amount of lunch and came to the college..This is Jungguk's first time coming in a college... Because of his mute,he didn't enroll to any school or any college.. Though I orphanage a guy taught him some importants things which he had to know for his future....

Jungguk really liked the college and the environment...The students were roaming here and there happily...Some are dancing,some are singing,some are playing,some are taking photo... Jungguk liked the scenery which was happening in front of him...

He set the lunch in a buffet style in a stall where all the students can eat peacefully..He is smiling time to time when he is seeing happy students in front of him..Jungguk is really kind hearted and pure boy...He wants to see everyone happy everyday...And if he can help them to be happy he will surely do it...

While seeing the playful students he didn't notice some soup poured on his pant...He immediately went back and rubbed the place where the soup poured...
Hoseok saw that and ran to him...He took a tissue paper and helped Jungguk to clean the mess..But Jungguk's pant was ruined..Without cleaning water it won't get away...

"Jungguk let's go to the washroom and wash this..." Hoseok said...Jungguk nodded .When they were going to walk a staff came and told Hoseok to check the food counter...The crowd was huge at that time...So many students were there ..And all staff can't handle alone there...

Thinking this Jungguk signed to Hoseok...

"You can stay..I will go and wash it quickly.. Don't worry..."

Hoseok didn't want to leave Jungguk alone..But he also has to look his staff and the other things...So he trust Jungguk's words and nodded...They took a help from a student to know about the washroom direction...The student showed to them and Jungguk thanked him by doing sign...The student was looking at them with confusion...

"He meant 'Thank you' " Hoseok cleared it...

Jungguk smiled and walked to the washroom direction...The place was so empty..No one was there ..Jungguk felt scared...But he could do it..He would just go to washroom and clean the pant... That's it...He reached to the washroom and started to clean the soup from his pant....After washing it he wiped the water with tissue...While doing it, suddenly the washroom door was opened and two boys came inside...

And for no reason they started to bully him...He wanted to scream out for help but he couldn't..He couldn't say to them he is mute and leave him alone... Jungguk's eyes became teary...He wanted to go from here no matter what..Why it was always him???One of the boys raised his voice and Jungguk flinched...He was hoping someone come to help him....

And luck heard his pray maybe...

Suddenly the washroom door was again opened...Jungguk and the other two boys turned their heads to the direction...Jungguk widened his eyes...

There was standing his saviour...How can this happen always?

"Sunbae..." Two boys became afraid...They were shaking so bad.. Because they know very well who is standing in front of them...

Kim Taehyung....The danger of the college....

"You were doing something?? Please continue.." Taehyung said and went to wash his hand..

Jungguk is so afraid now...He is thinking this time maybe Taehyung will not save him...

"N-No no ..We were just asking him who he is.." The boys replied...

"But I saw something else..." Suddenly Taehyung's tone became dark and dangerous..He looked at them and the look was not good at all...Two boys gulped...They are so scared now..