Chapter Sixteen

New day,new morning,new hope,new thoughts...New day if you start with a smile or refresh mind you will have a good whole day...But in Kim mansion all the members are quiet...They are right now having breakfast without talking with each other...

Taehyung is better now but he didn't forget last night incident...His dad and papa didn't greet him morning today which they always do..Also he saw they are also not talking each other...

"I am sorry for last night..." Taehyung thought to apologize because he made fuss around at outside...His dad has big reputation...So he was wrong to ruin his dad's image for his ego...

"Sorry?? It's that all you have to say??" Namjoon stopped eating and said...Seokjin also stopped eating..He is afraid to see a new fight between dad-son...

"I know what I did last night was wrong..You have reputation and because of my act it could be ruined..."Taehyung said while lowering his head...

"Reputation??? Image??? These are not big for me than my family...But what you did last night with that innocent boy is really not expecting from you..." Namjoon said strictly...

"Innocent??? How can you say that?? He is roaming around with that face...I will teach him a good lesson for doing this deed...How dare he??" Taehyung yelled ...

"Enough is enough!!!!" Namjoon shouted and hit the table...Seokjin and Taehyung both flinched....

"We all know he is not Jungkook....We all know what happened one year ago...Why can't you move on from that time?? I know what happened one year is unfair to you .But that was Jungkook's choice...If you are hating Jungkook for this then you never loved him..." Namjoon said...

"Don't question about my love Dad..." Taehyung is now pissed off...No one can doubt his love...

"Then respect his decision...Stop hating him,us and yourself ..Start a new life...He wouldn't want this if he would see you now...Just act mature now...Let your past go..." Namjoon was trying to make Taehyung understand that...

"I can't....I can't...You don't know everyday what I feel...You don't know what I had gone through...And now this boy's face... Reminding me all...You won't understand...." Taehyung said while crying...

People will never truly understand something until it happens to them... It's true...But it's also true that you can't live by holding past...You have to move one from the past..You have to live happily I'm present and you have to secure your future...That all teach us our past....

But Taehyung can't let go his past easily..How can he?? His first love is his everything...So no one will understand him....

Namjoon walked close to Taehyung and hold him by his shoulders...

"I know son...I know...But nobody us want to lose you ..We lost him but seeing you everyday like this is like we are losing you...Your papa cry every night just to see you again like before...Our family is so distance now .. Because you are not like before with us... That's why we are saying just move one from him...He also wants same from up..." Namjoon said...

Seokjin is crying...His son is in pain he knows...But he can't do anything...He can't bring back his son's happiness...But he can try to make his son happy again...Trying is the best process to get something eagerly...

Taehyung is crying..He listened Namjoon's words but he can't reply anything...He knows his own state is so messed right now..But he can't do anything...His baby star made him like this...

"I can't...I can't...I hate him ..I fucking hate him...He is the caused of this...That cruel guy's audicity And now this face..." Taehyung said...

"Don't talk about that child...He doesn't do anything with this... It's not his fault that his face resembles Jungkook's....And he didn't do any plastic surgery...He is born by this face....Just stop assuming everything Taehyungah..." Namjoon is trying his best to bring back Taehyung but Taehyung is adamant...

Taehyung looked at him with this information...

"Yes...He looks like Jungkook from his childhood...I talked with that cafe guy who is that boy's parents....And do you wanna know something about cruelty?" Namjoon said...

Seokjin also looked at Namjoon...He wants to know what Namjoon is talking about...

"That boy is orphan....And he is mute from childhood .. That's why he couldn't talk or reply you last night...."

Seokjin widened his eyes...This new information is really shocking...Last night Namjoon didn't share this thing with him...He is feeling sad for that boy...

Taehyung is speechless...He doesn't know what to say...That means when he saved Jungguk first day Jungguk couldn't reply him because he is mute...Also he wrote that note because he couldn't thank by saying...

This new information opened a certain thing...It opened little... Because in future it will open soon....

What is that thing???

To be continue~~

[Guess the thing which opened 👀 I want to see you can guess right or wrong

Also I hope my writing is doing justice to this story🥺Comment about this part...]