Chapter Thirty Seven

"Hyungie run fast and catch me.." Jungkook was giggling while running from Taehyung...

"Baby don't run..You will fall..." Taehyung was running behind Jungkook...

"No no....I want to see how strong you are.. Catch me.." Jungkook was running here and there...

"Baby don't do that.. You asked me to bring you to mountain ..I brought you...Now please listen to hyungie .." Taehyung was shouting...

Jungkook was giggling..He alwaysoved to tease Taehyung... Because he knew that Taehyung loves his bubbly nature..

Jungkook was running while looking behind Taehyung he didn't see the rock in front of him ...His leg bumped into that suddenly....

And......

Jungkook fell from the mountain.........

"JUNGKOOK"

Taehyung ran fast but nothing helped him...He lost Jungkook....He lost his love...He lost his baby bun.... In front of him..He couldn't save him..Some seconds ago his baby was in front of him ..They came together...

How can he live without his baby star??

How can he survive??

What will he tell to his parents??

What will he tell to Yoongi??

How can his Jungkook leave him alone?

How???

"Taehyungie Hyungie..."

Taehyung heard the voice ..He immediately looked behind and saw Jungkook was standing there with his bunny smile which always melt Taehyung's heart....His love was in front of him.. Jungkook didn't leave him.. Taehyung was wrong... Jungkook never can leave him...

"Baby..." Taehyung stood up from the ground and ran towards Jungkook to hug him...

But he couldn't....Jungkook stopped him...

"What happened Kookie??" Taehyung asked.. Jungkook never stopped him to hug him...

"What if I come in front of you will you listen to me?? Will you hug me again where I feel warm?? Will you give a chance to love again??" Jungkook said...

Taehyung was speechless..What was Jungkook saying?? Jungkook knew that Taehyung loved him so much..Why was he asking dumb questions??

"Kookie why are you asking this?? You know right how much hyungie loves you?? I will always listen to you..I will always hug you so that you feel warm in my arms...I will always give you chance to love again...." Taehyung explained....

"I want proof hyungie..I want to see you are again in love...I want to see you are happy...Will you give me that chance to show me??" Jungkook asked ..

Taehyung didn't know what happened with Jungkook...But he can do anything for his love...

"Of course...Hyungie always will do everything which you want..." Taehyung said and was coming to hug Jungkook again...But Jungkook again stopped him...

"I am watching you Hyungie...Show me....Show me that you listen to me...Show me that you are keeping your words...Show me..." Jungkook said and started to take back steps...

"Baby..Why are you going?? Come to me..We have to go home...We can talk later... Let's go...Hold my hand.." Taehyung gave his hand to Jungkook...

But Jungkook didn't take it... Taehyung looked at him...Jungkook smiled...

"This hand will be covered with other hand soon...Hyungie...I love you..." Jungkook said...

Taehyung saw Jungkook's body was vanishing....