Chapter Thirteen

Taehyung is back at his home...His papa is making his room clean where he is standing in the corner...His papa didn't ask him where he went and why he did that..By looking at his papa,he knows that his papa is upset and worried for him...He also heard the maid's conversation that his papa was with him at night....He felt bad because for him he couldn't sleep...He knows that many things has changed with his parents for some reasons....But he loves them so much...

Taehyung walked to his papa who was folding the sheet...

"I will do that..." Taehyung said....

Seokjin stopped his work and left the sheet on the bed...

"Okay.."Seokjin said and was going to walk out of the room...

Taehyung wanted to say thank you but he doesn't know how to say because their alliance is not same as like before...

"Uhh wait.." Taehyung stopped Seokjin...

"Do you need something??" Seokjin questioned...

"No...I just want to say thank you for staying last night.. Though you didn't have to do that." Taehyung said but in his tone there was no emotion..Maybe it was hidden...

Seokjin smiled inside .He knows his son very well...He understood that Taehyung realized his mistake but he was not going to admit that...

"Parents doesn't need thank you from their children...I was here because it's my duty and I can't see my world in miserable condition..." Seokjin said and went out of there...

Taehyung was standing there without any emotion...He walked to his closet and opened the closet door...He opened the left drawer on there and took a thing from there...He closed the closet and walked to the big mirror window where the wide sky can be seen...

He looked at the thing on his hand...His baby star's handkerchief...He stole it from Jungkook's room when he was 15 and Jungkook was 12....

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

"Hyungie find that on the table..I am finding in the closet.." Jungkook was so worried for his handkerchief...That was his favorite...He bought that from a fair...But now it is missing...He and his Taehyungie hyungie are looking for it in his room... Currently the room is so mess...

"I am trying... Don't worry...I will buy another for you..."

"No I want that...Hyung said it has me smell...Hehehe...I don't want it to get lost.." Jungkook said...

After hearing this, Taehyung was determined to find that handkerchief because that has his baby star's smell...No one can use that...Either it's he can use it Jungkook... Not anyone else...And while thinking this he finally found the handkerchief...The handkerchief was really beautiful..Just like Jungkook's choice ..He took the smell and felt really sweet smell from it...

Lavender is one of the most popular sweet smell and for a good reason. It's known to be relaxing and calming,it is used to calm the nerves of those that are stressed out or overwhelmed. Not only does it reduce those feelings of stress, but it actually is able to stimulate feelings of positivity and energy.

Taehyung read that on the book and this smell is exactly like lavender.. Taehyung doesn't wanna give back this to Jungkook...He is going to keep it from now on...He will convince Jungkook and but another handkerchief to him ...He put the handkerchief on his pocket without getting caught of Jungkook...

Later that day Taehyung convinced Jungkook to forget that handkerchief and bought him another...But he had to buy many other things as Jungkook's demand... Taehyung couldn't say no to him because he loved to spoil his baby star...

~~~FLASHBACK END~~~

Taehyung still has that handkerchief...He took a smell of it...Still that lavender smell is there... It's his baby star...

"See I am so pathetic..Still holding your things where you couldn't hold my hand for forever...I will not forget that day....I will never forget you and move on because it's you who started and I want you to end it..."Taehyung spoke while looking at the sky....

It is like doing conversation with Jungkook...Is it worthy???

*****************

"Jungguk did you take bath now??" Hoseok asked when coming towards their home kitchen...

Jungguk shook his head as no..He is cutting steak with the knife...

"Really?? I can smell your scent..."Hoseok said while taking a glass to drink .They are at their home...

Jungguk put the knife and did sign language...Hoseok read that...

"I will take bath after eating" That was Jungguk's words...

"You smell like so lavender... It's really sweet and attractive...Your natural smell ahhhh..So good where I am so sweaty sweaty.." Hoseok did some 'ewww' face expression...Jungguk laughed when looked at his hyung ..

But it's true Jungguk has natural lavender smell...His orphanage people also said this to him..Maybe it was for his staying too much at the garden....

For him, it's not a big deal but for a certain someone it is a big deal which will be uncovered soon...

To be continue~~

[ Similarities we are gonna see soon👀

Will Taehyung know about Jungguk soon???

Will Taehyung hate Jungguk in future??
See you tomorrow with more exciting part...Have a good sleep guys💜]