Chapter Thirty Nine

The first stab of love is like a sunset, a blaze of color-oranges, pearly pinks, vibrant purples...First loves are often terrible, probably because they are first and there is no conscious history into which they may be absorbed....

First love.......

Jungguk fell in first love with Taehyung......

His first love......

Which he couldn't express by words or by writing...Feeling so broken and misfortune is only Jungguk is seeing for himself...

His first love is now incomplete...His misery is not much for his couldn't express his feelings..His misery is there when he learned who is Taehyung's first love.....

Taehyung's first love....

The person so looks like same as Jungguk...

The hatred Jungguk got from Taehyung not for his any behavior or actions...He got because he looked like Taehyung's first love....

Is is possible???

How can someone look like Jungguk? But it's saying that everyone has a twin that at least looks just like them... We have mistaken for someone else, and many of us have even been mistaken for another person..

Then was that boy Jungguk's look like??

Can it be possible??

Jungguk stopped thinking..He is having terrible headache because of crying...He came home while running..He was feeling so devasted... He can't believe what he saw with his own eyes..He can't believe Taehyung shared a secret which Jungguk can never forget..He can't believe he couldn't have chance to express his feelings...

The crying heart of Jungguk is so miserable state right now ..But he has to forget all..He has to forget Taehyung.. He has to forget his first love ... Jungguk decided he won't tell anyone about the early incident... Nobody should know about his heart broken moment...He doesn't want to see anyone upset for him... Jungguk was responsible to fall in love and he will accept the consequences...

If it's his destiny,he will accept it ....

Jungguk stood up from the floor and went to the washroom for wash his crying face....After that he came outside from his room..He was hungry..He forgot to message his Hoseok hyung that he is in home...So he took his phone...

And there he saw Taehyung's multiple messages and calls...

Taehyungie hyungie:

Jungguk...I am sorry .Please don't cry ..I never thought you would react like this..
Jungguk you went to home???
Jungguk please receive my call...
Jungguk I just wanted to share my secret and clear things with you ..
I am sorry Jungguk.. I never thought you will feel like this....

These are the messages of Taehyung... Jungguk's eyes became again teary but he hold them...It wasn't Taehyung's fault... Taehyung had gone through a lot.. Jungguk didn't hear why Taehyung's first love left him... Jungguk didn't ask the name of that person... Jungguk was so lost with his pain that he forgot to comfort Taehyung.....

So with so much courage Jungguk replied Taehyung...

Me:

I am okay Taehyung hyung... Don't worry.. It's just too much for me to handle..And yes I am at home....

Jungguk didn't call Taehyung as 'Taehyungie hyungie'...

Is it the first thing he will do to forget Taehyung?????

Taehyung is feeling not good after sharing his biggest secret with Jungguk..He thought he would feel light after sharing his past life with Jungguk...But something happened and he is feeling regret now...