Chapter Twenty two

Jungguk was having ice cream delightfully..A cute smile came to his face whenever he took a bite of the delicious ice cream..On hot summer day,this is the best thing happened with him..Having ice cream...For this enjoyable moment, Jungguk has to thank Taehyung.. Because Taehyung was the one who gave him ice cream...

Though Jungguk was surprised at first when he saw Taehyung buy ice cream for him as thank you.. Taehyung had been so rude to him on their every meeting.. Suddenly he came out with ice cream for Jungguk it was like a daydream...But in his heart he was happy.. Taehyung gave him an ice cream..Maybe they can be friends now...

Maybe....

Maybe not...

Taehyung is walking beside Jungguk..He was hella embarrassed and stunned to himself...When he saw Jungguk became sad for his ice cream he didn't like that sad face.. Suddenly he felt this scenery in front of him he didn't expect... Taehyung met Jungguk many times now..He saw him with happy and excited face..For the first time,he saw Jungguk was sad...He didn't know that Jungguk was more sad than today when he rejected Jungguk to be his friend....

He saw how Jungguk didn't say anything and started to walk...He already knew that Jungguk his mute and he is new in the city.. Jungguk also didn't bring phone today... Jungguk helped him today or else he would get so much scold from his papa if he would see Taehyung's bruised face...

In a word....

Jungguk saved him today....

He remembers his Dad's words...Jungguk is so innocent boy....It was not his fault that he looks like Jungkook..Jungguk didn't know Jungkook...They never met...Then blaming Jungguk to have face like Jungkook is just misuse... Jungguk doesn't know still that why Taehyung behaves with him like this...

He is mute but still he is so deep-seated boy..And here is him who is still holding his past....

A bitter sweet past...

He couldn't forget....He can't forget....But for his past he can't behave immature with anybody... Specially with that person who has no idea about his life... Specially with that person,who had disability but still living a beautiful life less than his own pathetic life while he is fully normal....

Taehyung thought all of these...He looked at the phone screen....A face of someone is on the wallpaper....

If Jungkook was there and would see Taehyung's manners,he would never talk with Taehyung... Because Jungkook never wanted Taehyung to be like this...Jungkook loved Taehyung's sweet natures,Taehyung's bubbly nature, Taehyung's mature character...

But this Taehyung is so different from that Taehyung...

Taehyung knew that his that nature will never come.. Because when Jungkook left that Taehyung also left...That Taehyung's existence was vanished with Jungkook's soul....

But today Taehyung is different from his present nature..He didn't know why but he felt bad after talking with Jungguk like that...How rude he can be, Taehyung is afraid of people's broken face...He can't see it... Though he never shows that in front of anyone..But he is afraid of that...

People knows him a heartless boy,an impertinent boy who doesn't think twice to show his power....But inside of that boy he is afraid of seeing heartbroken people..He is afraid of losing people... Because his past still triggers him....

Taehyung stood up and ran to Jungguk's direction,for what??? He doesn't know...He lost Jungguk...He saw here and there but there is no one like Jungguk... Taehyung saw an ice cream van...He remembers Jungguk sad face while thinking about ice cream.. Taehyung went to the van and bought an ice cream...He again started to look for Jungguk...

And fortunately he found Jungguk..But that time also his heart felt a little.....A little .....A little pang....

Why????

Unknown......

Maybe today his heart is sick....

Maybe his mind is thinking weird things....

Or,

Maybe he felt bad by seeing Jungguk's sad face.....

Anything can happen....

Probably... or maybe... one day!

Jungguk finished his ice cream and stopped his walk... Taehyung also stopped his walk when he saw Jungguk stopped...Jungguk grinned to him...

Bunny tooth appeared while grinning...Just like Jungkook used to grin...

How can someone look like exactly same???

Jungguk signed him something...Which was mean "Thank you"..

But lack of sign language, Taehyung didn't understand but he said what he thought..

"Thank you??"

Jungguk immediately nodded with excitement.. Taehyung understood something without reading... Jungguk found this moment favourable...

Jungguk then pouted...Why?? Because he doesn't remember the way of his home...He never had been gone out after coming to Seoul...Jungguk is looking here and there...
Taehyung noticed that..He again made an assumption by seeing Jungguk's frown and body language...

"Uhh.. Don't you remember the way of your home??" Taehyung asked...

Jungguk stopped looking here and there..He looked at Taehyung and nodded with little pout....

Taehyung sighed..He guessed right then...

"Should I drop you at your cafe??It will be okay for you???" Taehyung asked

Jungguk nodded...He felt relief after knowing that he can go home...But he is more astonished than relived that Taehyung is helping him...

"Okay let's go..." Taehyung said...They started to walk towards Jungguk's cafe direction.. Taehyung is in front and Jungguk is following from behind..He is looking here and there....
He is so lost in his wondering world that he didn't listen the shouts from behind....

"GO TO THE SIDE BOY.." Taehyung heard the shout and looked behind...He saw some policemen are chasing someone and that someone is coming towards Jungguk...And Jungguk is not giving attention there...

The robber can harm anyone to free himself.. Taehyung thought this..He saw the man is coming so close to Jungguk..

Jungguk is off track with the moment..But he soon came back to his sense when he felt someone's hard chest infront of him....

But he soon came back to his sense when he felt someone's hard chest infront of him

To be continue~~

[Hello..This is AV...I am sorry for two days delays...I just took break for sometime...I needed some energy to write and needed some time to think about next plot....

I hope you like this 🥺💜please comment guys ...

I am writing part 23 which will uploaded tonight...]