Chapter Fourteen

"Seokjin.. Let's go today we will have dinner in outside.." Namjoon said after finishing a file...

Today he is in the house because he didn't want to go to office...And nothing will happen if the boss don't go for a day...He wanted to spend time with Seokjin and Taehyung... Taehyung is also in home because doctor told him to take rest...

"Why suddenly??" Seokjin asked in him with confusion..
"Just like that...We did dinner in outside for long...Also Taehyung also needs some fresh time.." Namjoon said...

"Ahh okay...I will tell this to Taehyung..."Seokjin went out from his room towards Taehyung's room...On that time,Namjoon went to get ready...

Seokjin opened Taehyung's room door and saw Taehyung was playing video game...He smiled... Taehyung is in good mood then because he plays video game when he is in good mood ..

"Taehyungah get ready...Today we will have dinner at outside....Your dad is going to take us..." Seokjin said...

"You go...I am not going..." Taehyung said...

Seokjin was expecting this answer and now he knows what he has to do...He knows how he can convince Taehyung... Emotional blackmail...

"Ohh really?? I was craving for pizza so I thought it's best time... It's okay if you don't want to go then we won't go..." Seokjin said in a sad tone... Pretended to be sad....

Taehyung felt bad..He knows how his papa loves pizza... Also it's been a long time they went out together...Also today he is in good mood...He can go out with his parents...He can spend some time with them...

"Uhh...Okay we will have pizza ..Give me five minutes..I will be ready..." Taehyung stopped his game...

Seokjin mentally chuckled because his tricks happened within a second...

"Okay...I will tell this to your dad..." Seokjin said and hurriedly went to his room...z

Taehyung walked to his closet and changed his outfit... Suddenly he thought something and he smirked...

"It's time to meet you finally..."Taehyung said to himself..

Taehyung came to downstairs and saw his dad and papa are already there...They wore each other's favorite color dress... He knows it very well that whenever his parents go out they choose each other favorite color dress ..He also used do it in past...With his baby star....

"You came... Let's go??" Seokjin excitedly said...

Taehyung nodded...The three comes went outside and got into the car..Namjoon is driving and Seokjin is beside him and Taehyung is in the backseat...He is thinking something very deeply...

"Where do you wanna go guys??" Namjoon asked...

"Taehyung will say...Son,where do you wanna go??" Seokjin called Taehyung...

Taehyung heard and mentally smirked...He knows what he has to do...If he is thinking right then today that is gonna be proven in front of his parents...

"I know a cafe..That is very good ..I want to go there..." Taehyung said...

"A cafe???" Seokjin was confused because he thought Taehyung would say a big restaurant name...

***************

"This cafe is really cozy and calm...I like it...When did you come Taehyung??" Seokjin said...

They are at "Hope Cafe"...They took a vip corner of that cafe...Namjoon also liked the cafe...

"Yesterday..." Taehyung replied..He was shaking his legs because he was nervous and also excited.. Because he knows if his luck is by his side today then many things will change...And he can't wait for that...

"Let's order..Let me call an waiter here..." Taehyung said...

Seokjin and Namjoon are happy because they thought Taehyung today was in really good mood...

"You guys order...I will come back from washroom..."Seokjin said and Namjoon nodded...

Seokjin walked towards the restroom...He finished his job there and came to the basin to wash hands.....He smiled to himself because he is feeling really good today...They are having a family dinner after long time.. Taehyung is also with them..He doesn't need any chaos in his life for now ..He wants cherish this moment for long...

Suddenly the door of the other washroom opened... Seokjin heard the sound and for nothing he just looked at that side on the mirror...

And got biggest shock in his life.....

******************

"Dad,Papa loves more cheesy pizza.." Taehyung was fighting with Namjoon because of Seokjin's liking...

"He used to...Not now...He will not eat this pizza..."Namjoon is doing this purposely because he missed this Taehyung for so long...

"Noo..Let him come...You will lose.." For some time Taehyung really forgot his recent self..Maybe he also missed his old self..Maybe he is also tired of his recent personality..Maybe he also wants to change his life...

Maybe.....

Maybe..........

Suddenly Seokjin came and he was panting heavily..Namjoon stood up and hold Seokjin's hand...

"Hey are you okay??" Namjoon asked...He was calming Seokjin by rubbing his back...

Taehyung is also worried..What happened to his Papa suddenly??He also took a glass of water and gave to Seokjin... Seokjin drank it...

"Namjoon....I..I..." Seokjin was huffing...He has breathing problem...

"Take it easy...Just calm down and talk slowly..."Namjoon said calmly...

"I...I don't know how...But I saw clearly...Namjoon it's him... It's him...."Seokjin said...

Taehyung widened his eyes...Does his papa mean what he is thinking??

"Who???Whose are you talking about??" Namjoon questioned...

"Jungkook....I saw Jungkook...." Seokjin wanted to explain everything what he saw in the washroom..But he was having breath problem...

Namjoon hand stopped rubbing on Seokjin's back when he heard...Some days ago Taehyung also said same... What's happening?? Seokjin will never lie or make joke about this....

Taehyung is standing with no expression..He is just questioning himself....

"How???"

And suddenly a knock got their attention...The three Kims looked at the side where the sound came and really couldn't believe what they saw... Specially Namjoon...

Because according to him their baby Jungkook is standing there with a happy smile....Just like Jungkook's smile....

But how????

To be continue~~~

[Hello my Eunoia..I hope you are well...

I hope you are liking the story...In next part you will see angry Taehyung 👀 C U soon💜]