Chapter Thirty Five

Taehyung is punching a boy again and again.. Nobody can stop him..Jisung is continuously telling him to stop but Taehyung can't hear it all..Today his mood was already off but this boy made him more angry...

Actually a boy was bumped into Taehyung..It was that boy's fault but he didn't say sorry to Taehyung..He just showed attitude to Taehyung..That boy is a new comer so he didn't know who Taehyung is...And Taehyung became angry and now he is teaching that boy how to say sorry and how to behave...

But the real reason of his anger is not the boy..His anger increased because of certain someone... Because of certain someone's avoiding.. Because of someone's absence.. Because of someone's not answering call and giving back texts...

And who is that someone????

Jungguk.....

After that pet day, Taehyung didn't meet Jungguk and Jungguk also didn't contact him.. It's been three days and Taehyung doesn't know what is the reason of Jungguk's sudden behavior....He called Jungguk yesterday, messaged Jungguk yesterday but no one replied him...He went to Jungguk's cafe but he didn't see him there..He didn't have courage to ask someone there about Jungguk...

He doesn't know why he is behaving like that but he isn't liking these days...He is feeling he is missing something...He tried to avoid this feeling but it isn't going....

Is it attachment???

Is it feeling of missing someone???

Is it temporary???

Taehyung wants to find these answers because these gives him restless nights...

Taehyung punched the boy last time and got up..He wiped his red hand with his black jacket and looked at the boy with his venom eyes...

"Now you learned who I am...Next time this face of yours will be more ruined if you show me your shit attitude.." Taehyung said and walked out of the corridor...

Jisung and Taehyung's fellows followed him.. Jisung wanted to ask what happened with him.. Taehyung was okay some days ago..Now he is acting like he will eat everyone who will come across to him...

"Taehyung wait...Wash your hand first.." Jisung said from behind...

Taehyung stopped and looked behind with sharp gaze...Jisung and other boys gulped... Taehyung's angry aura is really unbearable...

"Don't call me or follow me.." Taehyung said and walked again...The other boys stood there and obeyed Taehyung's order...

Taehyung walked to the washroom and washed his hands...He looked at the mirror and saw his hair became longer and his eyes are looking so pale..Maybe because of his sleepless three nights...He doesn't wanna ruin his next nights..He has to know what happened with Jungguk and why he is ignoring Taehyung...

Taehyung can tolerate everything but can't tolerate anyone's avoiding....

Taehyung got out of the washroom and there he saw Jimin is coming...He understood what he has to do...

He stopped in front of Jimin..Jimin raised his eyebrows why the bad boy came in front of him...

"Where is Jungguk?' Taehyung spoke .

Jimin was confused why Taehyung is asking about Jungguk at this time,at this place...He knows that Jungguk made Taehyung his friend but still Jimin can't allow him to bully his little brother by Taehyung...

"Why are you asking??" Jimin asked and crossed his arms to his chest...

Taehyung was feeling frustrated...He knows that Jimin won't say anything straight...

"Just answer my question.." The tone was really high and mixed with anger...

Jimin flinched..No one talk with him with this time...

"Why will I tell you?? I am not afraid of you." Jimin said though he was little bit afraid inside of him...

"Just answer my question God damn it...I have business with him.." Taehyung said...

Jimin thought first that what type of business Taehyung had with Jungguk... He knows very well that Jungguk likes Taehyung...He saw the feelings of Jungguk..He saw the sparkle eyes whenever Jungguk watch Taehyung..Jimin knows that Jungguk likes someone for the first time...He also knows about Taehyung..He doesn't wanna ruin Jungguk's heart.. Jungguk is very sensitive and has delicate heart...

"He has fever.. That's why he is resting..." Jimin said...

"Give me the address..." Taehyung immediately said...

"Huh?" Jimin was surprised...

"I said give me the address..." Taehyung again said...

Jimin said..He didn't know why he said that..But the worries in Taehyung's eyes he saw clearly...He is studying here so many days now..He observes and sees Taehyung everyday...He never saw this Taehyung...

Taehyung immediately went to outside of the university after hearing the address...He took his bike and went to Jungguk's house...

With an worrying mind and beating heart....

Taehyung came to the place and got down from the bike..He rang the bell...He didn't know why he was feeling so impatience...

Taehyung again rang the bell... Second time he heard someone's footsteps from inside...

The door was opened...By Jungguk...

With pale skin...

Running nose...

Red eyes...

Messy hair..

Jungguk was shocked to see Taehyung in front of his house door...His eyes are burning for the fever but his eyes are wide opened by seeing Taehyung...

"Why didn't you tell me that you are sick?? Why didn't you answer my call?? Why didn't you reply my messages?? Your answer could have give me less worries... Why are you so careless??? Tell me.."

Taehyung was blabbering like he has no other days... He just felt like to say everything which he was thinking these days...

In this fever state, Jungguk was having butterflies in his stomach....His cheeks were burning..Not for fever... Because of Taehyung..

Taehyung was worried for him...

Taehyung came to see him...

Was Taehyung missing him????

*****************

Somewhere in the city,a person is looking at the black sky..Rain will pour down anytime...His eyes are teary...

"I want to see you soon....." That person said and a tear fell from his eye...

" That person said and a tear fell from his eye

To be continue~~

[Hello AV is here...I took a long time I know🥹My exam is still hanging..I thought to write yesterday but something came.. Don't worry..I will be regular now ...

This book is everything from me.. And your support is giving me so much courage...Thank you to all of you who are still with me❤️

What's your opinion of it??

Who was the person??

Are you thinking about that person?👀]