Chapter Forty Four

New day came...New beginning...New journey...New feelings...New hope...New promise..New path...

Taehyung is only thinking now...He woke up early today ...Today is Saturday that means no college...He changed his pajamas and wore casual outfits..He came down to have breakfast...He saw his dad and papa sitting in the living room...

"Good morning Papa..Good morning Dad..." Taehyung greeted them with a smile ..

Seokjin and Namjoon were surprised to see Taehyung early in the morning...Usually Taehyung doesn't wake up on weekends..But today Taehyung came by himself..

"G-Good morning son...You early today??"Seokjin asked ..

Taehyung chuckled....He sat beside them and looked at them by adoring..He loves his parents so much..He had gone through so much in the last many months..But his parents were with him and never left his side..It was him who behaved rudely with them.. Because he used to think they were at fault for hiding Jungkook's disease...But he didn't know at that time they were bound by Jungkook's promise..

After last night reading Jungkook's letter,he understood his parents had no faults...Also he was thankful to them for that letter..If they didn't keep that in his room,he would never confuse life...

"Thank you to both of you...That letter helped me a lot...He cleared me all.." Taehyung said and paused...Some tears were gonna be gathered but he controlled because he didn't wanna cry anymore....

"He helped me to see things clearly...I am not mad at now ..Also not at you also....You guys were keeping your promise.....I forgave him and you also.." Taehyung said...

Seokjin started to cry because he heard last night his son's loud cry..He knew that letter was the last straw to see Taehyung's weak side...And he is thankful to Jungkook for writing that letter...

"My baby..." Seokjin said and hugged Taehyung tightly...He was crying and crying... Taehyung was patting his papa's back.. Namjoon smiled... Finally everything is fine.. Finally his son is smiling...Not fake or force one....

A genuine smile....

He wanted this actually...He wanted his old son back..And he is grateful to Jungkook very much...And he knows from now on everything will be fine...

Hopefully....

After their crying session,they had breakfast... Taehyung was eating hurriedly because he had work to do...He forgot last night but he had to do it now...

Taehyung went to his room after breakfast and took his phone...He forgot to call Jungguk last night when he promised Jungguk that he would call him...Maybe Jungguk was waiting for him... Taehyung forgot to call when he saw Jungkook's letter...

Taehyung called Jungguk and after two rings Jungguk received the call...

"Hello...Good morning..." Taehyung said in his deep tone which he as usual used...

He didn't get any answers from the other side obviously...And he wasn't expecting any..

"I am really sorry I couldn't call you last night.. Something came so I forgot...I-I hope you a-are not a-angry..."Taehyung stuttered lastly and for the first time he did it ..

Last night Jungguk was waiting for Taehyung's call but he couldn't get any..He thought Taehyung maybe was tired and felt asleep...But Jungguk thought he would call him at morning to greet Taehyung... Surprisingly Taehyung called him at morning and Jungguk was blushing hard...

Why???

Because Taehyung is not now his friend only... When he received the call and immediately heard Taehyung's sorry word in deep tone, Jungguk's heart was pumping... Because Taehyung's tone always makes him chery...