Chapter Fifteen

What will you do if you see someone in front of you just like your closed one who died already???

Will you be shocked??

Will you be surprised??

Will you be scared???

The feeling at that time will be unknown because that unreal moment will hard to digest..It can happen by miracle,it can happen by fate,it can happen by misunderstanding..But still in mind,two questions will bother and those are how and why.....

Namjoon and Seokjin are looking at Jungguk whom they are thinking a ghost or unreal thing.. Because Jungguk exactly looks like Jungguk...The Jungkook whom they saw at his last moment then how this person is right here now in front of them??

And there is Taehyung,standing with fuming in anger...His anger is increasing in every seconds by seeing that same face and same smile...He walked towards Jungguk in anger and hold Jungguk by Jungguk's collar...

Jungguk was sent by Hoseok...Hoseok told him to go to vip section and give the menu card..By then Hoseok would also come...Jungguk as usual with happy face went to meet the customer..He didn't know that he would again meet his saviour..But this time two older man also were with his saviour...He saw one older man in washroom..That man kinda ran away from him when they met an eye contact...

Jungguk saw his saviour was coming towards him...He saw other two were looking at him like they saw a ghost..He was feeling awkward...He was thinking to go away from there but at that moment his saviour hold him by the collar..The menu card is fallen from his hand....

Suddenly he felt scared...The angry face of that boy is really scary..And the hold in the collar is also really tight... Jungguk is trying his best to move away from Taehyung but Taehyung is holding his collar tighy and staring at him like he is going to kill him...Jungguk wants to scream Hoseok's name...But he doesn't have that ability...

"How do you get this face??Did you do plastic surgery right?? Tell me why did you do it?? WHY DID YOU DO IT??" Taehyung yelled loudly... Jungguk closed his eyes because he is really scared...He doesn't know why this boy is screaming and treating him like this...He saved him from the bad people..Then why is he doing bad to him??

"Why didn't you answer?? Don't you have mouth?? How did you find his picture??? Tell me...I SAID FUKCING TELL ME..." If people saw Taehyung at that time,they would call him insane because he was exactly looking like mad person who just came out from asylum...

Namjoon ran to Taehyung and tried to move him from Jungguk...He doesn't know what is happening but Taehyung is treating bad..So he can't see it..Also he has reputation...It also can hamper Taehyung's traumatic mind...

"Taehyung leave him..." Namjoon said...

"No...How dare he??? He wanted to live like him .How dare he?? He wanted to roam around here with this face...I can't let this happen...I hate it ..I FUCKING HATE IT.." Taehyung is in his world now...The angry world..The traumatized world...The world where he is fighting with many things....Alone...

Seokjin also joined Namjoon...He can't see his son's bad condition again...He has to do something for his son...He also wants to know how this boy looks like Jungkook...

"Taehyung leave him .You are hurting him..." Seokjin also tried to move Taehyung from Jungguk..But Taehyung is adamant...

"No...He is hurting me....He is...Why don't you all understand??He is playing with us...With me...."Taehyung said...

Jungguk doesn't know what is Taehyung saying...He just wants to go from here...He is feeling suffocating here...His head is feeling dizzy...He wants Hoseok there at that moment..But he can't call him...He is weak..Weak because of not having voice....