Chapter Forty

"Are you okay??" The unknown person asked Jungguk after saving him from the running car...

Jungguk is staring at the man because he doesn't know the person and this person saved him...

"Are you okay??" The person again asked...

Jungguk nodded..The person moved away from Jungguk and looked at the side where his car is waiting...

"Are you going somewhere?? I can drop you.." The person said... Jungguk shook his head as no...He signed him as 'Thank you for saving me' and then gave his sweet smile..

The stranger chuckled...

"Your welcome but from now on walk carefully..Life is very precious..You have to hold it because you have to see the world..." The stranger said ..

Jungguk found those words very soothing and understandable..But he didn't miss the expression of the unknown person...

"Jungguk.." A loud voice was heard from behind...

Jungguk looked behind and saw Jimin is coming towards him...

"You are here..I am waiting for you in front of the convenience store.." Jimin said..He didn't notice the stranger behind Jungguk..

Jungguk hold Jimin's hand and tried to calm down him..Jimin is very protective towards Jungguk...So whenever he can't see Jungguk or someone tries to hurt Jungguk his protective mode becomes on...

"I am fine.. I just saved a little boy and didn't notice a car was coming towards me..This person saved me.." Jungguk signed....

Jimin was surprised to hear but then he felt relief that Jungguk is fine ..He looked behind Jungguk and finally noticed the man who saved Jungguk..

"Thank you for saving him.. Actually he can't talk...I hope you didn't feel uncomfortable.." Jimin said after bowing..

"I know..." The person said...

"Huh?" Jimin and Jungguk are both confused..This person knows that Jungguk is mute??

"He signed to me as he was saying thank you....So I understood.." The stranger replied after seeing the confusion expression from both younger boys ..

"Ahh...Okay okay .I am Park Jimin..." Jimin said...

"Nice to meet you Jimin....I am Min Yoongi..." Yoongi introduced himself...

"We have to go.. Please come to our cafe someday..We want to thank you properly because you saved our precious one.." Jimin said and handed a card to Yoongi who gladly took it ..

"I will surely come...Take care both of you..." Yoongi said...

Jimin and Jungguk bided Yoongi and Yoongi came to his car...He got inside the car and asked his driver to go...He looked at outside through the car window and his tears are dropping back to back...He was holding these tears very hard but now he couldn't control..So he let them out...

"Finally I came to you at last..." Yoongi whispered while crying.....

At Kim mansion,Namjoon didn't go to office today because he heard someone is coming at his house today...Seokjin is preparing to welcome the guest...Namjoon is afraid for a reason and that is his son Kim Taehyung...If Taehyung meets the person,there will be chaos in his house...

And he can't handle his son and can't handle his best friend...Min Yoongi....

The bell rang and Namjoon understood Yoongi came..A maid went to the door and opened it and there the maid saw Yoongi who is their master's best friend...One year ago this person used to come but after the tragic incident they didn't see him anymore at Kim Mansion...