Chapter Nineteen

This is the first time Jungguk came to someone's house after coming Seoul...He is looking here and there..He and Hoseok are sitting on the lavish couch in the big living room...There are many expensive show pieces are decorated in the living room... Jungguk found this house really luxury and beautiful..He and Hoseok saw two man are coming from the stairs...They stood up when that two person came closer to them..

"Nice to meet you Mr.Kim Namjoon and Mr.Kim Seokjin.." Hoseok shook his hand with them...

Jungguk bowed to them with his lovely smile...Seokjin wants to cry at that moment...He is feeling his child is back and is standing in front of him...But he hold back his tears because he knows this person is not Jungkook...

Seokjin went closer to Jungkook and waved at him...Jungkook also waved at Seokjin shyly...He is kinda nervous around new people...But he is excited to meet new people..

"Nice to meet you young man.." Namjoon said from the side..Jungguk just nodded and smiled ..

Seokjin is going to talk but then stopped...He looked at Hoseok..Before he ask something Hoseok said,

"He can listen to you.. You don't have to worry.."

Seokjin smiled..."It is nice to meet you Jungguk...You are really pretty and handsome..." Seokjin said...

Jungguk became shy and smiled...He is not used to this kind of praise...He then signed something to Hoseok and Hoseok translated...

"Thank you for inviting us in your residence.."

Namjoon chuckled..."We should say thank you to you for accepting our invitation.." He said..

Jungguk then signed to Hoseok...Hoseok chuckled... Jungguk flustered..

"What is he saying?" Seokjin asked out of curiosity...

"Actually he made some minicakes for you and telling me to show that..He made by his own hands before coming..." Hoseok said...
He then took the boxes from the table and gave them to Seokjin... Seokjin looked at the boxes and felt really overwhelmed...

This is reminded him something and he couldn't hold back his tears...Jungguk is so confused about Seokjin's state...But that time was not thinking about any questions..So he came close to Seokjin and wiped his tears with his shirt paws..Seokjin really felt great...

Jungguk then signed something...

"Don't cry...Tears on your handsome face aren't suiting at all.." Hoseok said Jungguk's sign words....

Seokjin chuckled while crying .He finally cleared his face and thanked Jungguk for the cakes...

"Please guys seat and feel yourself comfortable here.." Namjoon said and gestured them to sit...All of them seated on the lavish couch... Seokjin sat beside Jungguk because he wanted to stay and know more about Jungguk..

"So what does Jungguk like in here??" Seokjin asked..

Jungguk looked at Seokjin and smiled..Then he signed to Hoseok and Hoseok started to tell what Jungguk is saying...

"He is feeling good in here...He is nervous right now because he always feels nervous around new people..But this city and city people are really good..The nature in here is different from Busan..He went to a college some days ago and liked the vibes on there...Over all he is loving in here and adjusting himself..."

"Don't be nervous around us..Just be yourself in here..Nobody is going judge you..." Namjoon said after hearing Jungguk's sign words...

Jungguk just nodded...Seokjin is looking at Jungguk with loving eyes...Jungguk is carbon copy of Jungkook...Seokjin wished he could say why he cried at that time..Seokjin wished he could tell that what reminded him of the minicakes...He wished he could tell everything...