Chapter Seven

Love is a really scary thing, and you never know what's going to happen. It's one of the most beautiful things in life, but it's one of the most terrifying. It's worth the fear because you have more knowledge, experience, you learn from people, and you have memories.Memories and thoughts age, just as people do. But certain thoughts can never age, and certain memories can never fade.

Taehyung was walking on park street where he had so many memories with his lover...His first love was started on this place where he proposed his baby star...His baby star gave him best moment at that by saying yes...They realize at that place that they were falling in love with each other....

But falling in love is like holding a candle. Initially it lightens up the world around you. Then it starts melting and hurts you. Finally it goes off and everything is darker than ever and all you are left with is the…BURN!

Taehyung's all past moments burnt in that day when his baby star didn't look back at him...It’s amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces.

But Taehyung doesn't show that to the world what is in his heart...For the world,he is now rude and heartless Kim Taehyung..The Kim Taehyung who didn't like much talk,innocent face and obviously falling in love again...He closed the door at that time when his first love lied to him....

Thinking about these, Taehyung arrived at his college..The place where everyone fear of him...Why???Because his anger...If someone makes him angry,he will see see the consequences which he never see...The authority of the college doesn't say anything...Who will say against the Kim's son?? Taehyung knows very well of this..But he never shows off his wealth in the college..

"You are here dude..." Hisung, Taehyung's best friend called him while coming from the basketball arena...

"All things are set??" Taehyung asked in his deep tone...

"Yeah...You will feel good when you will see.." Hisung said and smirked...

Taehyung nodded and started to walk at the side which is called "Danger" arena of Taehyung....

He opened the door and went inside...He saw two boys were holding a boy by his arms... Taehyung walked to that boy and hold his hair...

"So you are the one who spilled bad things about me..." Taehyung said and eyeing the boy like he was going to kill him..

"I didn't say anything false..The truth I heard I just said that..." The pleading boy said with so much confidence

"Oh I see...So what do you know about me??" Taehyung now moved away from the boy..

"You are son of the Kim's...You act like you can do many things but lost in front of your lover.." The boy spoke with a chuckle..It was hinting that he was mocking Taehyung...

Taehyung clutched his fist...The ears are getting red..It means something triggered him.

The boy saw the status of Taehyung...He thought to say more just give fuel on the fire...

"What is the name of him?Uhhhh...Min Jungkook..."The boy said..And without missing any seconds Taehyung punched on the face of the boy...One punch was enough for that boy to unconscious....

"Take him to the infarmary..."Taehyung ordered the other guys who were present there..The other guys hold that unconscious boy and went out from the place...

Taehyung sat on a wooden table...He hold his breath just for a second...He didn't wanna be weak at this time...

"You are happy now right??" Taehyung said and chuckled..The chuckle was feeling of his misery....

"I hate you...I hate you from the bottom of my heart....Just never come back in front of me again..." Taehyung shouted his feelings loudly...

But the actual reason of his anger is possessiveness...The triggered hit him when the boy said his lover's name...

Only Kim Taehyung can say the name...Kim Taehyung's Min Jungkook....

Kim Taehyung's Min Jungkook

To be continue~~