Chapter Twenty Six

"Why are you here on this heavy rain??" Taehyung asked again..The raining is increasing more...Their full body is wet now because of the rain... Jungguk is still holding the umbrella and shivering because of the cold wind...

Jungguk looked up and saw Taehyung's deep stare on him..The closeness of them is making him blank.. Jungguk can look at Taehyung's eyes for whole day...The eyes are attracting him so bad... Taehyung's long eye lash are making the eyes more pretty... Jungguk just lost in Taehyung's eyes every time when he looks at Taehyung....

"Aren't you hearing me??" Taehyung asked this time in loud tone .. Jungguk flinched and mentally scold himself for not to pay attention Taehyung..

"Aa....aa.." Jungguk showed the box to Taehyung who is little confused...

"What is that??" Taehyung questioned...

Jungguk is now trying to hold umbrella and box in one hand just to take out his phone so that he can explain Taehyung...But his little cute hand can't handle box and umbrella at a same time...But he is still struggling.. Taehyung noticed that and mentally sighed....

"Stop..." Taehyung said...And Jungguk immediately stopped whatever he was doing...

Taehyung hold the umbrella with his left hand and when he was holding he felt Jungguk's cold hand...Their fingers touched little with each other... Jungguk immediately moved his hand from the umbrella holder...He is already shy and embarrassed...He has to save himself for acting like this...

Jungguk took out his phone and typed...Then he showed to Taehyung...

"I was waiting for you to give this cake..I made it... Seokjin uncle said he loves cake..So I wanted to give it to him...When I came outside from the kitchen you were not there..So I thought to come outside and give you this..Also.... It's raining..You didn't bring umbrella..I also came for that..."

Taehyung read and really day by day Jungguk's behavior astonished him... Jungguk made cake for his papa and came in the heavy rain just give it...Also he came for him!!!!!

To give him umbrella!!!!!

Why!!!!!

They are not friends.....They doesn't know each other much... Taehyung behaved rudely with him so many times..And still Jungguk is helping him!!!!!

It's really astonished behavior.....

Taehyung didn't say anything..He just took the box from him...

"I will say Papa about it..." Taehyung said and Jungguk smiled cutely... Jungguk whole face is wet and he is looking really eternal...The chubby cheeks are literally looking so edible..The smile is holding so much purity...

"AAA aaa .."Jungguk broke Taehyung's thinking by speaking his own words... Taehyung saw Jungguk was waving at him that mean he was going...But how will he go without umbrella???

"Wait!!" Taehyung hold Jungguk's wrist...

Didn't this Taehyung tell Jungguk multiple times not to touch him???

And now this Taehyung touched Jungguk two times without any permission...

Strange!!!

Jungguk titled his head to look at Taehyung and somehow Taehyung found this cute...

"You can take the umbrella...I can go without this..." Taehyung said...

Jungguk immediately shook his head as no...Then he started to sign..Maybe he forgot Taehyung doesn't know sign language.. Taehyung saw Jungguk's every moves and he assumed Jungguk is really good at expressing words by moving hands..

Jungguk stopped in the middle of his sign language...He hit his head slightly and did a cute expression... Taehyung again found this cute but he can't express that....

Jungguk typed on his phone and showed to Taehyung...

"You will catch cold if you walk in the rain..I can go without umbrella...The cafe is near... Also the cake will be ruined if it gets wet..."

"I will drop you in the cafe first and then I will head to my home...If I can catch cold then you will also..." Taehyung threw his words to Jungguk...

And Jungguk's heart melt like ice cream...

Did Taehyung say this because he care Jungguk???

Jungguk thought and shrugged off his silly thoughts...

Jungguk just nodded because right now his mind is thinking about Taehyung's words again and again...They started to walk under an umbrella .. Jungguk is playing with hoodie straps while walking..He didn't know why he was feeling shy by walking so close with Taehyung .. Taehyung's manly smell is so strong....

Jungguk saw two dog was playing in the rain water...He giggled how the dogs were jumping here and there....

Jungguk's every giggle is hitting Taehyung's heart... Jungkook used to giggle like this and that was Taehyung's favorite sound... Taehyung saw Jungguk's side profile...

CUTE....

That is only he can say ...

The walking is came to end by Jungguk's giggles and Taehyung's stare... Jungguk stood in front of the cafe and turned ..He bowed to Taehyung and thanked him by showing sign language...

Taehyung understood that.. But didn't reply.. Jungguk was entering to the cafe but Taehyung stopped him...

"WAIT.."

Jungguk turned again...

"Give me your number..." Taehyung mumbled...

" Taehyung mumbled

To be continue~~

[I was going to upload these parts yesterday night but suddenly Jungkook came live and I stopped everything 😭 I fallen in sleep middle of the live...I can't ignore their live...So sorry👀

Anyway do you like this part????

Finally Taehyung's heart is giving something sign to him...Will he understand???

Will he forget his past and move on???

Jungguk is in love👀]